Office, industrial and logistics assets driving the ongoing recovery of the region.
Across the Asia Pacific region, property markets started the year on a strong note, with office, industrial and logistics assets driving the ongoing recovery.
Regional trends and report highlights for Asia Pacific:
- Commercial transactions in Taiwan jump 241% year-on-year (YoY) to TWD44 billion (US$1.5 billion)
- Industrial asset sales in Hong Kong rise 53% quarter-on-quarter (QoQ) and 20% YoY to HKD5.4 billion (US$694.8 million)
- In Singapore, investment sales climb 26% QoQ to S$3.8 billion (US$2.82 billion)\
- Major office transaction volumes in Korea reach KRW2.4 trillion (US$2.1 billion)
- Guangzhou sees record-high logistics investment worth RMB7.23 billion (US$1.1 billion)
- In Australia, leasing inquiries in the Sydney CBD hit five-year highs