- For Lease
THB 200,000 - THB 300,000
- Floor: Reinforced concrete slab (3,000 Kg/sq.m) on ground with steel trowel finished and floor hardener.
- Wall: Painted concrete block wall with steel louvers and siding.
- Structure: Reinforced concrete columns with steel roof truss.
- Roof: Metal sheet full length with insulation.
- Doors: Steel rolling shutters.
- Lighting Fixtures: High pressure mercury lighting fixture.
- Lightning Protection: Provided.
- Structure: Reinforced concrete column and beams.
- Floor: Reinforced concrete slab or precast concrete slab (300-500 Kg/sq.m) with vinyl tile finish or ceramic tile.
- Wall: Concrete block wall with plaster and painted
- Doors and Windows: Glass panel with aluminum frame doors and windows for exterior
- Ceiling: Gypsum board with T-bars.
- Lighting Fixtures: Recessed ceiling mounted lighting fixtures with fluorescent lamps.
- Road and Parking: Reinforced concrete road, car park with roof cover and street lighting.
- Storm Drainage: Reinforced concrete pipes with manholes and inspection pit
- Sewage Drainage: HDPE pipes with manholes and inspection pit
- Fence: Industrial Estate standard (2 m. high)
- Gate: Sliding steel gate (10 m. wide)
- Guard House: Reinforced concrete structure guard house.
- Security System: Lightning Protection System
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguishers
- Security Guard Building
- Electricity Supply: Transformers 100 kVA, 1 set/Building (underground wiring) MDB ± MCB 150 AT/250 AF
- Water Supply: water tap 2" pipe with meter / 4cu.m. Underground Water Tank Booster Pump
- Communication: Direct telephone lines available for operation
Term & Condition
1.1 At Baht 200 per m2 per month. (which is inclusive of withholding tax, all other taxes and duties)
1.2 During the fitting period (30 days) at 15% of the total amount
2. Lease Term 3 years
The Lessee shall pay a security deposit equivalent to 5 months of rental payment and 1 month rental payment in advance on the date of signing the Lease Agreement.
3. Adjustment of the Rental Rate
The rental shall be increased at the end of every 3 year period at a rate of 10 percent of the previous rate. (or on negotiation)