Tatchada is a Senior Director in the Valuation services department of Colliers International (Thailand). She is a licensed valuer with over 20 years of professional experience in real estate appraisal in Thailand and neighboring countries.
Tatchada is a Qualified Senior Valuer of the Thai Valuers Association and the Valuation Association of Thailand and also holds Fellowship of Thai Valuers Association and Fellow of Valuation Association of Thailand as well as the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Prior to joining Colliers International (Thailand), she served in valuer positions in the Valuation Department of Arthur Andersen Business Advisory Ltd. with property valuation and market and feasibility study for individuals, private enterprise, government and financial sectors and later in work with Edmund Tie & Company (Thailand) Co., Ltd (formerly known as DTZ Debenham Tie Lung (Thailand) Co., Ltd until director position. She involved in both private and public sector to assess for all core and non-core with multi types of properties. In addition to fixed asset valuation, she participated with research and consultancy in feasibility study as well as marketing strategy team to conduct market studies on various products.
Master Degree of Science in Finance (Ms in Fin), Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
Bachelor Degree of Business Administration (B.A.(Fin), Assumption University, Thailand.
Memberships & Involvements
Ordinary member, Valuers Association of Thailand (VAT)
Ordinary member, Thai Valuers Association (TVA)
Qualified Senior Valuer, The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
MRICS number 5609656
- All core real estate asset for the 76 provinces in Thailand – Communications Authority of Thailand (CAT);
- All core and non-core real estate assets - Port Authority of Thailand (PAT);
- 11-Liquor Distillery Plants – Excise Department, Ministry of Finance;
- Desktop valluation for portfolio properties with up to 2,000 retail sites - Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.; (Tesco Lotus)
- Hotel valuation in Phanom Penh, Cambodia and service apartment valuation in Honoi and Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam;
- Property valuation for bank and finance institution for credit granting and review; and
- Property valuation for PF fund and REIT for fund setting and public purpose.