Valuation & Advisory Services
License # 5605696
Tatchada is a Senior Director in the Valuation and Advisory services department of Colliers International (Thailand). She is a licensed valuer with over 20 years of professional experience in real estate appraisal in Thailand and neighboring countries.
Prior to joining Colliers International (Thailand), she served in senior valuer positions in the Valuation Department of Arthur Andersen Business Advisory Ltd. Other than valuation, she was also part of supporting team in other services including market strategy and corporate restructuring.
She later joined with Edmund Tie & Company (Thailand) Co., Ltd (formerly known as DTZ) involved in Valuation and Research & Consultancy team until director position.
She has extensive experience in all type of properties in all sectors across the country for client in private and public sectors, bank and finance as well as property fund & real estate investment trust (REIT)
Past accomplishment including:
- Part of team with international professional valuers to conduct valuation for all core real estate asset for the 76 provinces in Thailand – Communications Authority of Thailand (CAT);
- Part of team with international professional valuers to conduct valuation for all core and non-core real estate assets - Port Authority of Thailand (PAT);
- Valuation for 11-Liquor Distillery Plants – Excise Department, Ministry of Finance;
- Market Rent Analysis and Indicative Valuation for store and non store portfolio properties with up to 2,000+ sites - Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.; (trading name as Tesco Lotus and later changed to Lotus's)
- Property valuation for hotel, serviced apartment, borrow pit land in Thailand's border countries including Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar;
- Valuation for Private Enterprise, Thai commercial banks, Property Fund and Real Estate Investment Trust; and
- Preliminary study, market study and finance feasibility for private enterprise and real estate developers.
Master Degree of Science in Finance (Ms in Fin), Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
Bachelor Degree of Business Administration (B.A.(Fin), Assumption University, Thailand.
Memberships & Involvements
Ordinary member, Valuers Association of Thailand (VAT)
Ordinary member, Thai Valuers Association (TVA)
Qualified Senior Valuer, The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) ว.ฒ.078
Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, MRICS number 5609656
Some of key clients:
- AIA Group Limited
- Arch Capital
- Destination Group
- Major Development Group
Bank and Finance
Property Fund and Real Estate Investment Trust
- BBL Asset Management
- Kasikorn Asset Management
- MFC Asset Management
- SCB Asset Management
Great Team and Professional Experience