Skip to main content Skip to footer

KEY MARKET FIGURES H1 2020

Download Report

Throughout H1 2020 Slovakia’s investment market recorded eight transactions with a total volume of more than €346 m (excluding confidential and pending deals) Half of the total was attributed to the offices sector, followed by industrial (39%) and retail (11%) Most of the investment volumes (83%) were directed towards core properties, whilst the remaining 17% pursued value add strategy type In terms of the investment sources, most of the flows originated within the CEE and EMEA regions (35% of the total volume each). Rest of the funds (30%) came from APAC countries.

Yields for industrial and logistics premises remained stable across the country with the national average estimated at 6,35% Yields for office and retail premises in Bratislava, on the other hand, increased to 5,75% for prime CBD offices (0,25%), 6,00% for traditional shopping centres (0,25%) and 6,75% for retail parks ( +0,25% ).

You can download pdf via the link: Key_Market_Figures_H1_2020


cover Key market figures new 5

KEY MARKET FIGURES H1 2020

Download Report