Our global experts in Workplace Advisory continue to bring the latest in-depth data to bolster discussions on the role of the office. This report, Return to Office: Occupier Survey Insights, offers data from a uniquely extensive and credible set of over 200 companies, including significant representation from the largest companies within many of the key industry sectors.
Key highlights include:
- 43% of respondents have not set a Return-to-Office (RTO) date
- 69% have set a number of days to be in the office with the majority requiring three or more days in office
- 77% have shifted to a hybrid format compared to 20% hybrid pre-pandemic
- 74% are continuing to proceed with office space transactions
- 49% anticipate making significant changes to their office space designs
- 40% will be seeking shorter term leases compared to pre-pandemic
Our experts are here to support and advise you through the ongoing changes in the Return-to-Office. Please contact us to schedule a meeting where we can present more details and insights related the data.