Read our latest quarterly report for insights on investment sales in Singapore’s real estate market, with an outlook for the market and expert recommendations for investors.
- Total Q2 2022 investment sales declined by 36.9% quarter-on-quarter (QoQ), following a strong performance in 1Q 2022. Nonetheless, the market is likely to register growth for 2022, with total transaction volumes forecast to increase by around 15% y-o-y.
- Transaction value for the commercial sector declined by 58.0% QoQ. The volume in the second quarter was supported by the sale of Comcentre and Westgate Tower.
- Residential sales declined by 17.6% QoQ. Land and collective sales made up the bulk of the transactions during the quarter.
- Industrial sales declined by 29.0% OoQ. Logistics assets will continue to be well sought after.
- Mixed-used developments continued to attract keen interest during the quarter with the successful sale of Golden Mile Complex, as well as 28 & 30 Bideford Road.
- Capital values for prime office remained flat, while that of industrial and retail assets saw a moderate increase.
Download the report now for the latest insights on investment sales in Singapore's real estate market. For more real estate research insights in Singapore, reach out to our expert, Catherine He.
For updates on our latest research reports, please subscribe to our mailing list.