Read our latest report for insights into the industrial market, property trends and outlook, as well as expert recommendations for occupiers and investors in Singapore.
- The JTC all industrial property price and rental indices continued their seventh consecutive quarter of growth in Q2 2022.
- The rental index rose by 1.5% QoQ in Q2 2022 – the fastest quarterly pace of growth registered since Q3 2013.
- The price index rose by 1.5% QoQ during the quarter, easing from the previous quarter’s 3.1% QoQ growth.
- Islandwide vacancy declined to 10% from the previous quarter’s 10.2% due to higher demand for multiple-user factories and warehouses.
- A higher average annual new supply of approximately 12.9 mil sq ft coming onstream till 2025 (compared to 7.5 mil sq ft over the past three years) could potentially temper the growth for rents and price.
Download the report now for insights into quarterly trends and the industrial market outlook for the year ahead. For more real estate research insights in Singapore, reach out to our expert, Catherine He.
For updates on our latest research reports, please subscribe to our mailing list.