BBA (Hons), CEA, M.Sc
Senior Director & Head | Asia
License # R058693I
Rakesh is Head of Occupier Research for Asia. In this capacity, Rakesh partners with the Asia Occupier Services and Research teams to accelerate growth and increase Colliers’ share of voice in the sector.
Rakesh also leads Asia Occupier Research to deliver industry-leading reports, thought leadership, and enterprising insights to strengthen Colliers’ Occupier Services capabilities and offerings for commercial real estate occupier clients across Asia.
Based in Singapore, Rakesh has over 16 years of experience across the APAC and MENA regions in the occupier and investor space, specialising in research, development consulting, investment advisory, valuations, and transaction management.
- Managed an aggregate 16mn+ square feet of commercial office and retail portfolios across the APAC and EMEA regions for financial and energy sector clients.
- Portfolio optimization on an aggregate 5mn+ square feet office portfolio for a financial services client.
- Commercial lease acquisitions of 2mn+ square feet and disposals of 0.5mn+ square feet across the APAC.
- Led the colocation of a 1MW owned data centre facility in Singapore with a TCO of USD100mn.
- Delivered USD6mn in annual operational savings on an APAC-wide office portfolio for a financial services client.
- Identified and executed an aggregate USD600mn in APAC asset dispositions for tech and FMCG sector clients.
- Provided research and consulting advisory services on multi-use real estate (office, residential, retail, hotel, and industrial) with an aggregate development value of USD10bn across the MENA region.
Oxford Brookes University
Certificate of Real Estate Investment Finance
University of Reading
MSc, Real Estate
Chartered Institute of Marketing
PG Dip, Marketing
University of Lincoln
BBA (Hons), Management