Real Estate Management Services
Noel leads the Asset Management business within Real Estate Management Services. His role involves looking after multiple classes of assets, ranging from Industrial, Office and Retail. Noel started working for Colliers 13 years ago as a Building Manager in Changi Business Park.
I am a passionate believer of real collaboration, open communication, honesty and encourage everyone to learn as much as they can while they can.
- Awarded Property Management Team of the Year 2020
- Successfully upgraded 2 nos. of Transformers together with Builder Works worth approximately $750,000.00 with additiopnal cost savings of approx. $1 million for SATS.
- Successfuly prject manage and upgraded 2 nos. of Cargo Lift at SATS SICC2 woth over $500,000.00
- Appointed as Project Manager for the Repair & Redecoration (R&R) works for Textile Centre worth approximately $1 million.
- Succesfully project manage and oversee Repair & Redecoration Works for Prologis properties worth over $800,000.00
- Succesfully project manage and oversee Lift Modernization Works for Prologis properties worth over $810,000.00
- Successfully carried out re-lamping for Prologis Building , resulting in apporoximately 30% reduction in utilities cost per month.
- Successfully carried out re-lamping for Global Trade Logistics Centre , resulting in apporoximately 40% reduction in utilities cost per month.
- Successfully implemented Property Management Technology for Starhub Green Building to streamline Works Order Request, Purchase Order & Property Inspection Module. Resulted in reduction of extra overheads / manpower cost.
- Successfully implemented the conversion of EIB Lighting system for Akzo Nobel house which resulted a reduction of 25% in utilities copst per month.
- Introduced Electronic Parking System (EPS) and srreamlined the parking procedures to enahnce and generate additional revenue for Akzo Nobel house. Esimated increased in revenue of about $20,000.00 per month.
- Bachelor of Business (Major in Hospitality Managment)
- Certificate IV in Business Studies
- Bank of East Asia
- AEP Investments
- Singapore Petroleum Company (SPC)