Executive Director & Head
Valuation & Advisory Services
License # AD0412004796D
Keng Chiam has been in the valuation and advisory practice that span over 30 years. He has vast experience providing quality advice to clients of important real estate activities ranging from acquisition and disposal, merger and acquisitions, feasibility studies, etc. He had acted as an expert for clients in contentious, high-profile dispute resolution cases.
He is currently leading the valuation and advisory services, hotel and leisure and the consultancy divisions within Colliers. In addition, he will be setting up the business valuation within the firm to provide clients with a comprehensive suite of advisory services.
• Valuation service for the corporatization of statutory boards such as PUB and POSB-DBS
• Valuation and advisory services for the lifting of title restrictions of leasehold state land for the extension of leases, change of use and increase in plot ratio of commercial, residential and sport and recreation land)
• Dispute resolution where he represented client as an expert on dispute surrounding the capital values as well as rentals
• Provided Statutory Valuation Services as follows:
- Provision of Property Tax advisory services involving offices, retail, sports and recreational facilities, vacant land, oiltank farms, etc
- Valuation for stamp duties purposes
- Compensation of properties acquired under the Land Acquisition Act
• Institutional Work for Corporates and REITs
- Valuation for Initial Public Offering
- Valuation for accounting purposes
Bachelor of Science (Estate Management), National University of Singapore
Memberships & Involvements
Council member, Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers 2013/2017
Member, Land Purchase Committee of Jurong Town Corporation 2012
Panel member, Technical Consultative Panel of Building Control Authority Building Energy Benchmarking Report 2014-2017
Allgreen Properties Ltd, Capitaland Limited, Far East Organisation, Fraser Property Singapore, Fragrance Group, Hongkong Land, Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd, Logan Property Singapore, Mapletree, Keppeland, MCL Land, OUE Properties Ltd, Samling Group, Sim Lian Group, Sime Darby Group, Tuan Sing
Bank of East Asia, Bank of Singapore, Citibank, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, DBS, Maybank, HSBC, Hong Leong Finance, HL Bank, OCBC, Standard Chartered Bank, Sing Investment Finance, UOB
Parkway Hospital, Raffles Hospital
Aspial Corporation, Diary Farm International Holdings, Netlink, SK Jewllery Group, Straco Corporation Limited, Singtel, Starhub
A-REIT, Aim AMP Capital Industrial REIT, ARA Logos Logistics Trust (ALog), Ascott Residence Trust, Capitaland Commercial Trust, Capitaland Mall Trust, Fraser Centerpoint Trust, Mapletree Logistic Trust, OUE Commercial REIT, SPH REIT
Sports and Recreation Club
Chinese Swimming Club, Keppel Marina, One Degree 15, Raffles Marina, Republic Singapore Yacht Club, Singapore Cricket Club
Valuation & Advisory Services
Joseph Yee is the Executive Director for Valuation & Advisory Services for Colliers in Singapore. He has over 27 years of real estate experience in the Singapore property market both in the public and private sector. He specialises in property asset management and valuation, and has regional exposure to assignments in Philippines, Vietnam, China, India and Myanmar.
At Colliers, he is tasked with formulating strategies and helps to develop the business to garner new corporate clients and maintain relationships with existing ones. He is a driven Valuation expert and continually identifies market opportunities for new businesses in Singapore and the region.