A lease also represents a significant commitment of time and financial resources. We partner with you to ensure your lease is not just a line item — it’s a competitive advantage. We do this by bringing together our specialized market knowledge with a deep understanding of your business strategy to achieve your goals.
- Providing bespoke client solutions, we are advisors not brokers
- Transactional advice backed by expert market intelligence and research
- Tried and tested toolkits to ensure structure and consistency
- Location strategy & workforce analytics
- Value of the workplace
- Portfolio and footprint strategy
- Flexible workspace solutions
- Understand the balance between distanced open and private spaces
- Flexible workspace providers or landlords offering flexible solutions
Head of Tenant Representation & Enterprise Clients
Lovisa joined Colliers in 2021 as a Director in the Agency team. Prior to Colliers, Lovisa worked at JLL Sweden for almost 7 years. During the years at JLL she had various positions and was recently Head of Corporate Account Management , responsible for service delivery provided to multi-national corporates with a global real estate precence. Lovisa has got experience in leading numerous global accounts and has a great understanding of how to manage various real estate portfolio activities across geographies. Recent years, Lovisa has led diverse projects concerning everything from industrial land divestments in places such as Tokyo, to office acquisitions in upmarket London.
Director Tenant Representation
Monika Andersson joined in January 2021 as a Director within Corporate Solutions. She recently came from Accenture where she worked as their Real Estate Director for over 12 years responsible for close to 40 locations within five countries.
At Colliers she will use her broad knowledge and experience within real estate transactions, lease negotiations , developing office concepts as well as project management.
During her career she has also been working with numerous consolidation projects as result of acquisitions.