Digital & PR I Marketing
Eva has worked at Colliers since 2011 and is responsible for the company's digital channels and PR. The work includes developing and implement communication strategies for digital channels and PR, digital marketing; planning, creating and publishing content for digital channels; LinkedIn, Instagram and Collier's website. It also includes developing and implement communication strategies for digital channels in customer projects, evaluation and analysis.
Eva have successfully worked with several of our business teams as well as being a part of the Swedish Marketing team and the general marketing within Colliers Sweden. Highlights include:
- Head of Marketing, June 2018-June 2019 (Maternity leave cover)
- Implement new website, 2019
- Digital Marketing: plans, creates and publishes content for digital channels; LinkedIn, Instagram and our website.
- Client Engagement: smaller and larger events for clients, both in our offices and at other locations.
- Part of an SEO project that Colliers Sweden started in January 2016 with a SEO company to enhance our presence on Google etc.
Proteko - Business and Marketing, 2000-2002
Apsis, Mynewsdesk, Objekt vision, Hootsuite
Head of Marketing
Maria Lilliehöök is Head of Marketing, Communications and Sustainability and joined Colliers in 2016. She is responsible for the overall marketing and communication both external and internal as well as for managing the Swedish marketing team. Maria is a member of the Swedish management team and reports to Swedish CEO Dan Törnsten. She has several years of experience in leading marketing roles within the Real Estate industry, focused on Real Estate Services and Commersial Real Estate Management.
Mikaela has studied media technology film science and graphic design/advertising and joined Colliers as Graphic designer and marketing coordinator in 2018.