Associate Director I Industrial & Logistics
At Colliers I work to support logistic and industrial companies with:
- Site selection
- Leasing of commercial real estate
I support commercial real estate developers and landlords with:
- Identifying, finding and signing new tenants
- Marketing strategies för logistic and industrial real estate
… and create value by a fast and transparent process.
- Business establishment coordinator (Foreign Direct Investment). Position West / Fyrbodals kommunalförbund, regional partner with Business Sweden 2016 - 2018.
- Coordinator of Business Establishments, Omställningskontoret Trollhättan 2015 - 2016.
- Project Manager & Business Developer, Drivhuset University West 2010 - 2014.
- Key Account Manager, Ringnes, Oslo 2010 - 2010.
- Marketing Manager, Samåkning.se 2008 - 2010.
- Industrial land search and leasing project for NCC - 2018
- Leasing - signed VDL Group - LAE Fastigheter, 3600 m2 - 2018
- Signed exclusive leasing agreement with DSV
- Signed exclusive leasing agreement with Space Renter
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Enterprising and business development (2006 - 2009) Växjö universitet
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Business Administration and Management, General (2009 -2010), University of Gothenburg
Memberships & Involvements
Past president Rotary Strömkarlen Trollhättan, West Sweden.
Secretary of the year(2017-2018) RT2 Gothenburg.
Castellum, NCC, DSV, SpaceRenter, LAE Fastigheter
Associate Director I Industrial & Leasing
Anders joinied Colliers and the Industrial and Logistics team in 2018 as Associate Director. He has been active in the property market since 1999, mainly working with leasing and commercial real estate transactions.
Associate Director - Parental Leave
Sofie joined Colliers and the Leasing Team in November 2018. Previosly she worked as a Real Estate Agent for 8 years at Erik Olsson Fastighetsförmedling and Fastighetsbyrån among others.
Associate I Corporate Solutions
Claudio has more than 10 years of experience from the Real Estate business. He started his career as analyst and have been working for global companies like Jones Lang LaSalle and General Electric. Since 2018 he is a part av Colliers Leasing Team.
Head of Leasing and Industrial & Logistics
Mikael has worked in the Real Estate industry for over 15 years and has extensive experience in business development, leasing, transactions and facility management. He has held roles such as Regional Manager, Chief Operating Officer and CEO in both large and small companies. Mikael is Head of Leasing and Industrial & Logistics at Colliers and he is also part of Colliers Sweden's Management team.
Director I Leasing
Pia joined Colliers in 2019. She started at Corporate Solutions. One year later she joined the leasing team as Director of Leasing in Gothenburg.. Pia is impelled to be the perfect matchmaker for business and location, always with the landlords best in mind.
Pia has many years of extensive experience in customer relations and project management. Previously she has been working on behalf of the commercial property owner, working with both property management and leasing. She has been responsible for drawing up leasing contracts, negotiations and facility management for offices, restaurants, retail and health care facilities, covering approximately 30.000 sqm.
Jonas is a part of the Leasing Team and based in Gothenburg. His journey in the Real Estate industry began via an internship in Spain in 2013. After that, he studied Real Estate Science at Malmö University and Strategic Marketing at the Gothenburg School of Business. Since graduating, he has worked on the property owner side in housing management but predominantly in commercial leasing.