B.Sc, M.Sc, MA
Mansoor has over fifteen years of experience in consulting and applied economic research at Colliers International, Ernst & Young, Andersen Consulting Worldwide, and with a leading Real Estate Developer Manazel Real Estate PJSC (Abu Dhabi, focusing on affordable / mid-income housing) in the areas of Business / Strategic / Operational Planning and Transformation, Operators Search & Selection, Market and Financial Feasibility Studies, Valuations, Due Diligence and Private Equity.
Colliers International has very established practices in the UK, USA, Singapore and Hong Kong, relating to Healthcare, Education and Public Private Partnership (PPP), and in the region, Mansoor is working with Colliers’ international offices and through Colliers’ centres of excellence platforms to bring together global innovations with in-depth local knowledge, to provide solutions which satisfy clients' local needs.
Mansoor works in both Dubai and Saudi Arabia offices.
Mansoor has advised on a variety of projects in the Middle East. Some of the major projects include:
1. Presently working on developing Real Estate Investment Strategy for Saudi Pension Fund General Organization of Social Insurance (GOSI).
2. Presently working on developing Real Estate Strategy for National Water Company, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
3. Financial & Funding Analysis (for over 20 projects) – for Tourism Development & Investment Company (TDIC). The analysis was the basis for US$ 1 billion bond issued by the Authority.
4. Master Planning, Market & Financial Feasibility & Business Plan – for Abu Dhabi Future Energy City (Masdar) a mixed-use Development in the UAE (appox. 4.5 million sqm).
5. Bonyan International Investment Group – Strategic & Business Plan and Organisation Development to assist them to expand in the MENA region.
6. Al Maabar International Investments – Strategic & Business Plan and Organisation Development to assist them to expand in the MENA region.
7. Depa Limited Dubai – Market Study on the Hospitality Sector in MENA to assist Depa to expand in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Lebanon, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria markets.
8. Mubadala / MGM Grand – Commercial Due Diligence for a proposed Waterfront development in Abu Dhabi.
9. Real Estate Academy – Business Plan to establish Real Estate Academy in Abu Dhabi with University of Glasgow.
10.Zaya Real Estate LLC – Master Planning and Market & Financial Feasibility for a Planned Resort & a mixed-use Development on two Islands in the UAE (appox. 5.5 million sqm).
11. Limitless – Master Planning and Market & Financial Feasibility for a Planned mixed-use Development in Pakistan for an International Developer (appox. 8 million sqm).
12.Business Plan for 17 companies in the field of manufacturing, construction, trading, energy, logistics and industrial projects – for a leading Groups of Companies (Al Jaber Group) in Abu Dhabi.
13. “Port Costs and Tariff Rationalisation Study” on activity base costing for Karachi Port Trust (KPT).
14. Strategic Plan & Organisation Development – for a leading Publically Listed District Cooling Company (Tabreed) in the Region.
15. Business Plan, Fund Raising & IPO Process (AED 250 million) – for Green Crescent Health Insurance Company in the UAE.
MAS (Applied Economics), Specialisation in Urban Economics, Industrial Economics & Public Finance, Applied Economics Research Centre (AERC), University of Karachi (1995)
M.Sc. (Physics), University of Karachi (1991)
A large number of local and national developers.