Our competitive advantage is based on our expertise, our capacity to understand the needs of our clients in detail, together with our ability to acquire and coach the most talented professionals.
We offer innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable solutions for our clients.
For developers and investors, our services include:
• Technical representative of the customer and technical support of investment projects
• Quality control and assurance of the construction process
• Fee development
• Due diligence and all necessary documentation checks
• Software for project management
• Development and validation of concepts and project documentation
• Technical audit of existing buildings and structures
• Financial supervision of construction
• Technical supervision
• Technical client functions (in line with Russian regulation)
• Reinstatement cost assessments
• Health and safety consultancy
• Environmental management
For tenants, our services include:
• Change management
• Tenant coordination
• Space planning and workplace consultancy
• Architecture and interior design
• Fit-out of ‘turnkey’ projects
• Building Consultancy:
• Technical due diligence
• Technical examination of working and as built documentation
• Cost/budget examination
• Software planning management
• Cost management
• Technical briefs/requirements preparation
• Technical support for transactions
• LEED & BREEAM standards consulting
• Workspace consultancy
Regional Director | Construction Project Mgmt | PropTech
Igor is a Head of Construction Project Management Department in Russia. He is responsible for project portfolio management and building solid reputation of Colliers as a key market player in the fields of Capital Project Management, Office Fit-out and Office Engineering projects.
Igor has 10+ years of experience managing projects related to Construction Management and Real Estate Development.
Primarily Igor communicated with Colliers as a client who chose the company to be the adviser for his project.
Igor joined Colliers in 2015 as a Director of Saint-Petersburg Office Department.
Since 2018 Igor has been involved with projects in Moscow office, he is now responsible for executing a new business area – Property Technologies. The main goal is development of the centre of expertise and competence in proptech, selection of Real Estate startups for the Colliers Proptech Accelerator powered by Techstars.
In 2019 Igor was appointed as a Regional Director of Construction Project Management Department.