Skip to main content Skip to footer

2019| Russia | Moscow | Retail

Download Report

Over the last three months of 2019, the supply of high-quality retail real estate in the Moscow region has been expanded by three new projects: Aquarelle Pushkino, Angara and Novaya Riga Outlet Village. In total, seven shopping centres with a total leasable area of 225,800 sq m were introduced in 2019, which is 15% higher than in 2018. In 2019, the majority of shopping facilities were opened outside the Moscow ring road (87%), while the remaining 13% were located between the TTR and the Moscow ring road.

The total supply of high-quality retail space in Moscow and satellite cities increased to 7,361,000 sq m. In turn, the penetration of retail space in the Moscow region amounted to 584 sq m per 1,000 inhabitants.


2019| Russia | Moscow | Retail

Download Report
Related Experts

Veronika Lezhneva

Director | Analytical Department

Russia

‚Äč14 years of professional experience, including 12 years of real estate research in the leading consulting companies.

2006-2008: regional analytic in Russian-based development company. Scope of work included retail analysis in Russian cities and preparation of the strategy for land acquisition in regional cities for retail purposes.

2008-2013:  I started as a senior analyst in Jones Lang LaSalle St. Petersburg, created and headed research department, that focused on office, retail and warehouse research. In 2010 - promoted to Associate Director.

Since May 2013 I'm heading newly created Research department in Colliers St. Petersburg, covering six fields of analysis: retail, office, industrial, elite residential, hotel, and investments.

Since beginning of 2016 heading Research department Colliers Russia.

View expert

Anna Nikandrova

Partner

Russia

In 2004-2006 I worked at Colliers being involved in the major projects such as Grand Canyon. In 2006 I have joined Jones Lang LaSalle. Being responsible for the project marketing and leasing, I was the main broker of the SEC Gallery project (St. Petersburg) where more than 100 transactions were closed with my participation. In addition, I participated in Leto shopping center project and coordinated the Piterland project.

In May of 2011 I continued the career at Colliers and expanded the company’s portfolio with new projects. I have built one of the greatest retail team on the Russian market. I also personally closed about 500 deals as a broker.

Since 2013 I am in charge of Retail Real Estate Departments in Moscow and St. Petersburg. My expertise includes retail property contracts, concept development and leasing shopping centers, cooperation with major international and federal tenants and developers.

Currently, I am managing the following key projects:

·         Moscow: Vegas City & Vegas Kuntzevo, Sphera Mall (Obuhovo), Arena Park

·         St. Peterburg: Pearl Plaza, Stockmann Nevsky Center, Europolis, London Mall, Hollywood.

·         Region: Arkhangelsk city-SEC Titan Arena, Murmansk city- SEC Murmansk Mall & SEC Severnoe Nagornoe, Petrozavodsk city –SEC Lotus Plaza, Irkutsk city – SEC Silver Mall, Tomsk city–Izumrudniy Gorod, Pavlovskiy Pasad – Pavlovskiy Passazh, Minsk city – Palazzo Mall.

 

 

 

 

View expert

Vladislav Nikolaev

Regional Director | Strategic Consulting Department

Russia

Vladislav is the Regional director of Strategic Consulting Department.

Vladislav`s area of expertise includes full range of consultancy services: from market feasibility analysis and preliminary project concept recommendations to consulting support of the project on the stage of brokerage.

Vladislav managed concept development of Colliers key projects, such as: VTB Arena Park, SEC "Hollywood" (St. Petersburg), SEC "SFERA Mall" (Moscow Region), SEC "Titan Arena" (Arkhangelsk), SC “Pavlovsky Passage”, SEC “Lotos Plaza”, SEC “Pribaltiysky”, SEC in Yoshkar-Ola.

Prior to joining Colliers Vladislav worked as Head of Retail Consulting Department in JLL Saint-Petersburg office.

Professional experience in real estate – over 8 years.

View expert