As a Partner Vladimir is currently in charge of 3 business lines: Residential Real Estate, Office Sales & Acquisitions and Warehouse and Industrial Real Estate. He is also responsible for the company’s overall business performance and growth strategy in Russia.
Vladimir has been working in real estate industry since 2006, and has held seven positions within Colliers Russia before he became a Partner in 2015.
Vladimir has created a new business line from scratch – Colliers Moscow has won its first exclusive and co-exclusive residential agency sales contracts and hired the leading sales team on the market.
Management of investment deals and sale of residential development sites with overall value exceeding $2 billion. Expertise in M&A deals, investment analysis, managing acquisition projects, cooperation with international investment funds and developers, attracting debt and equity financing.
As a manager, he has created a number of successful teams. When heading Capital Markets and Consulting Departments, these divisions became highly successful and profitable (45% and 25% EBITDA growth accordingly). In addition,
Among the most successful deals are:
- Sale of 5 development projects’ sites (total 20 ha) in Moscow to Etalon Group;
- Sale of residential development project (total 6 ha) in Moscow to MIC Group;
- Sale of residential development project (total 194 000 m²) of PIK Group in the city center of Moscow in close vicinity to Moscow International Business Center Moscow-City to MonArch Group.
- Sale of residential development project (total 180 000 m²) in close vicinity to Moscow International Business Center Moscow-City to Coalco;
- Exclusive/co-exclusive residential agency sales contracts: «Tsar Square», «Vorobyev Dom», CITY PARK, MONODOM, «Prime Time», etc. (Moscow);
- Sale of business centers’ portfolio of Sponda in Saint-Petersburg to a private investor;
- Sale of Vagonmash factory (13 ha in the city center of St. Petersburg) to Etalon Group;
- Sale of Krupskaya factory (1.7 ha in the city center of St. Petersburg) to Pioneer;
- Sale of prime land plot in the center of St. Petersburg (3 ha) to YIT.
Currently enrolled in Executive MBA course at London Business School.
Graduated from St. Petersburg State University of Economics, receiving distinction in Marketing and Project Management and Operations Management degrees. Awarded university’s “Top Graduate” title signed and presented personally by the Governor of St. Petersburg V. Matvienko in 2006.
Two-time recipient of “Scholarship of the President of Russian Federation”, as well as the “Russian Government Scholarship”. These allowed Vladimir to pursue a Master of Science in Finance and Business Management at the University of Bedfordshire in the UK.
In 2009 received PhD in Economics from St. Petersburg State University of Economics.
Coalco, Etalon Group, MonArch Development, PIK Group, LSR Group, Kortros Group, VTB, MR Group, Capital Group, Renaissance Construction, MIC Group, Pioneer, Glavstroy Development, Shater Development, Lider Group, YIT, Hines, Sun Development.