Stanislav Bibik is a Partner and a Board Member of Colliers in Russia.
Stanislav has worked in commercial real estate since 2004 advising clients on Russian and international real estate markets. During his work experience, he has acquired a deep knowledge of the property and capital markets and a broad network of contacts among the major players in the industry. Throughout his career, Stanislav has participated in investment transactions with a total value of over $10 billion. In 2007–2008, Stanislav worked in London where he was involved in private equity transactions and corporate finance with a focus on retail markets in the UK and Central and Eastern Europe.
Stanislav joined Colliers in 2013 as an Executive Director and was responsible for the development of investment services in Russia. Stanislav has also served as a Board Member since 2013. In 2016, Stanislav became a Partner of Colliers Russia and is responsible for the investment department, the street retail department as well as the general development of Colliers' business by seeking new projects in valuation, consulting, agency and management services in the retail and office real estate segments.
Prior to joining Colliers, Stanislav worked over 10 years for Cushman & Wakefield, where as a Partner being responsible for capital markets and valuation for the key clients. At the moment of his appointment in 2011 Stanislav was the youngest Partner of Cushman & Wakefield globally.
Stanislav is a Board Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and a Chairman of RICS Assessment Commission. He also worked on the translation and adaptation of RICS valuation standards (Red Book) into Russian language.
Stanislav graduated with distinction from the Moscow Aviation Institute, he holds a master's degree in real estate from the College of Estate Management in the UK, a diploma in business valuation from the Professional Valuation Institute of Financial Academy of the Russian Federation, as well as diplomas from CCIM and MRICS.
In 2019, Stanislav was named Personality of the Year by the prestigious CRE Federal Awards.
In 2020 Stanislav was named Personality of the Year according to prestigious CRE Moscow Awards.
- Disposal of Neva Towers Business Center in MIBC Moscow-City (74,208 m²);
- Disposal of Stockmann Nevsky Centre retail and office complex in Saint Petersburg to PPF Real Estate for EUR 171 mln — the largest investment transaction of 2018 in Russia;
- Disposal of 3 assets in St. Petersburg as a single real estate portfolio to Raven Russia Limited — warehouse complex and two business centers from EPI Russia I Ky company;
- Disposal of 9-hotel Regional Hotel Chain portfolio to AFK Sistema holding company with a total of 1379 rooms including Courtyard by Marriott Paveletskaya, Holiday Inn Express Voronezh and 7 Park Inn hotels in Astrakhan, Volgograd, Izhevsk, Kazan, Novosibirsk, Sochi and Yaroslavl;
- Acquisition of CA Immo portfolio in Austria, Germany and various CEE countries by O1 Group for over EUR 3.6 bln;
- Disposal of landmark Mercedes-Benz Plaza office centre with over 16,000 m² GBA to Region Group of Companies;
- Disposal of Ducat III business centre with over 33,000 m² GLA on behalf of Hines;
- Disposal of office and retail centre Actor Gallery with over 18,000 m² GBA to SOFAZ sovereign fund;
- Disposal of Bakhrushina 32 business centre;
- Disposal of Solnechniy I and Solnechniy II portfolio on behalf of Sponda;
- Disposal of AKM Logistics warehouse complex in St. Petersburg;
- Disposal of Bolshevik Factory with over 70,000 m² GBA on behalf of Kraft Foods;
- Disposal of Marriott Courtyard by Marriott Paveletskaya to Regional Hotel Chain company;
- Disposal of Karnaval shopping centre in Chekhov to RB-Invest fund;
- And many others.
- MSc in Real Estate from the College of Estate Management , Reading, United Kingdom
- MSc in Business Valuation from the Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation
- MSc in Economics and Engineering from Moscow Aviation Institute (State Technical University)
- Board member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS Russia)
- Member of the Russian Society of Appraisers (RSA)
- Chairman of the RICS Russia Assessors Committee
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM Institute)
O1 Properties, Midland Development, VTB Capital, Morgan Stanely, Sponda Russia, Sberbank
Director | Capital Markets Department
Denis has more than 14 years of experience in transaction support in investment disposals and acquisitions, valuation and advisory experience in commercial and residential real estate. Prior to joining Colliers, Denis worked at CBRE and Cushman & Wakefield, where he was responsible for investment transactions, capital markets and advising investors, developers and owners of commercial real estate. Denis has experience working in Moscow and London offices of Citibank, serving institutional and corporate clients.
Director | Investment Services Department
Anna has been working in Colliers since 2007. Since 2010 Anna works in investment department. Having extensive experience in real estate consulting, she successfully mixes the background in concept development of residential and commercial real estate with financial analysis and modeling.
Currently Anna is focused on investment transactions within city, including operating assets and sites for commercial and residential development.