Director | Investment Services Department
Anna has been working in Colliers since 2007. Since 2010 Anna works in investment department. Having extensive experience in real estate consulting, she successfully mixes the background in concept development of residential and commercial real estate with financial analysis and modeling.
Currently Anna is focused on investment transactions within city, including operating assets and sites for commercial and residential development.
Anna’s key transactions:
- Disposal of multifunctional complex Nevsky Centre of 90,000 sq m in St. Petersburg on behalf of Stockmann Group to PPF Real Estate;
- Disposal of 3 assets in St. Petersburg totally of 130,000 sq m as a single real estate portfolio to Raven Russia on behalf of Northern Horizon Capital;
- Disposal of a land plot within the Baltic Pearl Project in St. Petersburg (1.5 ha) to Decathlon;
- Disposal of San Gally Park development project of 75,000 sq m on behalf of Strabag to EKE Group (2.5 ha in the center of St. Petersburg);
- Disposal of class A warehouse complex to the grocery chain TH Intertorg (Spar) on behalf of Sponda;
- Disposal of Krupskaya Factory on behalf of Norwegian corporation Orkla to Pioneer Group (1.7 ha in the center of St. Petersburg);
- Disposal of class B business center to BTK Development on behalf of Fort Group;
- Disposal of 2 class B business centers in the center of St. Petersburg on behalf of Finnish investment company Sponda;
- Disposal of a land plot in the center of St. Petersburg (2 ha) to a federal grocery chain Lenta;
- Disposal of a land plot on Moskovskoye highway (23 ha) to a federal grocery chain Magnit;
- Disposal of a warehouse and industrial complex (40,000 sq m) to A Plus Development on behalf of SUN InBev;
- Disposal of a land plot on Tallinskoe highway (3,5 ha) to a Mercedes dealership;
- Commercial due diligence for Marcomir portfolio disposal (including 5 existing shopping centers and 3 projects with a total area over 260,000 sq m) to Fort Group.
Anna graduated from Graduate School of Management at St. Petersburg University in 2007 with specialist degree in Business Administration.
EKE Group, Baltic Pearl, Bazis Group, GILK, SEnator, Renaissance, KGAL, Decathlon, Concord, Fort Group, PetroMir, A Plus Development, Akvilon Invest, FSK, YIT, AAG, Glorax Development, Raven Russia, RBI, Wenaas Group.