Among others, we provide:
For owners and landlords:
- estimates of buildings’ projected lease rates and assessment of current vacancies;
- understanding how subleasing activity and shadow space can affect direct vacancy rates and time on market;
- analysis of market activity and growth (gross absorption and net absorption) and the impact of new construction or infrastructure development;
- mapping services to understand economic drivers, population shifts and virtually any data with corresponding location information.
For occupiers and tenants:
- projections of future lease rates in current buildings or buildings of interest;
- summaries of tenant incentives and concessions currently offered in the market;
- assessments of the potential to sublease your existing space and projected cost savings;
- mapping services to visualize the optimal location or the best place for a business to locate close to its chief suppliers.
Before joining Colliers mid-2017 as Head of Research for Romania, Silviu Pop worked with ING Bank for close to three years as an economist, covering macroeconomic/financial market themes for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia and Croatia. As of October 2022, he holds the position of Director for Research for the CEE and Romania. His previous professional experience includes working almost 7 years as a financial journalist at various media outlets in Romania, including the sole business-oriented TV station in Romania, where he hosted a daily show for a period of time; during this interval, he won a number of scholarships, including a stint with Reuters. He holds a BSc in economics at the Bucharest University of Economic Studies.