Among others, we provide:
For owners and landlords:
- estimates of buildings’ projected lease rates and assessment of current vacancies;
- understanding how subleasing activity and shadow space can affect direct vacancy rates and time on market;
- analysis of market activity and growth (gross absorption and net absorption) and the impact of new construction or infrastructure development;
- mapping services to understand economic drivers, population shifts and virtually any data with corresponding location information.
For occupiers and tenants:
- projections of future lease rates in current buildings or buildings of interest;
- summaries of tenant incentives and concessions currently offered in the market;
- assessments of the potential to sublease your existing space and projected cost savings;
- mapping services to visualize the optimal location or the best place for a business to locate close to its chief suppliers.
Head of Research | Romania
Before joining Colliers mid-2017 as Head of Research for Romania, Silviu Pop worked with ING Bank for close to three years as an economist, covering macroeconomic/financial market themes for Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia and Croatia. His previous professional experience includes working almost 7 years as a financial journalist at various media outlets in Romania, including the sole business-oriented TV station in Romania, where he hosted a daily show for a period of time; during this interval, he won a number of scholarships, including a stint with Reuters. He holds a BSc in economics at the Bucharest University of Economic Studies.