Hermes Business Campus, the first Access4you® certified office complex in Romania for disabled people
Senior Partner | Romania
Ştefania joined Colliers International in 2005, undertaking advisory work and developing the consulting business (feasibility and market studies, financial reports and risk analysis). In this role, Ştefania coordinated important analysis for mixed-use projects and later on she managed the consulting team.
In January 2011 Ştefania launched the Real Estate Management Services (Property Management and Green Certifications) in the role of Department Director. She is focused on creating value and implementing strategies for existing clients, winning new clients, looking for new business opportunities, as well as developing and retaining talented people in the team. She monitors all contracts to ensure that contractual obligations are being met and that the services provided are of high quality standards.
Since 2013, Ştefania is a Board Member of Colliers International Romania and under this role she is actively participating in the overall business strategy of the company and key projects developed across the firm.
Prior to joining Colliers International, she worked for Morgan Stanley in Ohio, USA and for British American Business in London, UK.
Oana joined Colliers International in 2008 and has an experience of more than 10 years in real estate, with a specialization in office leasing and then in Property Management and Green Certifications. Benefiting from a consultancy background, Oana has a professional approach towards her clients, maintaining a close connection and an open communication with them.
Oana became LEED Accredited Professional Operations and Maintenance in July 2013. She worked and coordinated the certification process under LEED EBOM for four existing shopping malls in countryside (Iulius Mall Timisoara, Iulius Mall Suceava, Iulius Mall Cluj and AFI Palace Ploiesti), and for five existing office buildings.
As of February 2016, Oana took on a supervising role over the Property Management portfolio.
In her position of Director, Oana is responsible for:
- Business development for new clients and tender management;
- Department development strategy;
- New services and business lines development;
- Team management: providing day to day operation advice, performing evaluations, recruitment for new positions;
- Setting-up the new buildings acquired in the portfolio, by assisting in the handover from the general contractor or the former managing team;
- Continuous improvement operational procedures and set-up of new ones
Senior Property Manager
• I currently working as Property Manager in the Real Estate Management Services Department as Property Manager for an office building in Bucharest with a total GLA of 72 000 sqm and for a logistic park with a total GLA of 50 000 sqm;
• In 2018, I coordinated the technical, facility management and maintenance services provided for an office buildings in Bucharest with a total GLA of more than 55 000 sqm;
• In 2017-2018, I coordinated as Project Manager the works for opening 26 stores and the refurbishment for 21 stores;
• In 2012-2016, I coordinated as Facility Manager the services for 2 class A office buildings with more than 55 000 sqm GLA;