Registered Architect, LEED Green Associate
Ramona joined the Office team of Colliers International Romania in Q1 2015 after 3 years of experience in Architectural Design and Project Planning of large scale retail, residential and office, real estate projects.
Prior to joining Colliers International Romania, Ramona worked as an architect for different companies such as DD Design Studio and Aerolab Architectural Design in China. She coordinated the architectural design and was involved in the implementation of various projects.
As an architect, Ramona has also designed the “Lipton House”, the guest house that took part in Lipton’s first local brand campaign.
She implemented BOMA standard (2010/2017) or specific measurement (e.g.: IPMS) of commercial surfaces for several Landlords, summing up to a Gross Leasable Area of around 1 mil sqm in Class “A” Office Buildings in Bucharest, Iasi , Timisoara and Cluj-Napoca.
She also was involved in the green certification process of several office buildings and shopping centers in Bucharest and in secoundary cities in Romania.
• Maximized the commercial leasable area for office buildings with control of the loss factor.
• Created space-plannings for various clients, taking into consideration their needs, but also improving their workplace environment.
• Offered an independent, trustworthy, professional approach on the measurements of the rentable areas for office buildings.
• Developed a wide network of relationships and knowledge in different industries and fields;
• Created long-term plans, strategies and objectives and establishing long-term relationships with clients;
• Identified new markets / areas for business expansion; develop new services and business lines, identify new customer niches.
• Relevant experience in workspace design, CAD drawing and planning, gathered by working in both in Romania and also in international environments.
• Designed and surveyed projects in multiple architectural domains. Involved in the project planning of multiple real-estate and private projects.
· Bachelor and Master in Architecture, Gh.Asachi University - Faculty of Architecture, Iasi
· Bachelor in International Business, Romanian-American University, Bucharest
· Master in Project Management, Al.I.Cuza University/ Petre Andrei University, Iasi
· Green Building Certification Institute, LEED GA
· Colliers Academy
· Colliers University
Memberships & Involvements
Member of the Romanian Architects Order (OAR)