Director | Partner | Romania
License # 8663
The 20 years in Colliers Bucharest Office offered me the chance to work in several departments as Office, Industrial and Valuation as assistant, junior or senior consultant and have a general look over the business. Since 2004 I have been working within the Valuation Department as specialist in residential mortgage valuation, development land and, in the last 10 years, in commercial properties. I have also get specialized in accommodation and leisure assets, as hotels, restaurants and spa centers. Today, as director I also coordonate the internal team in different projects as training, portfolio valuations or new business lines.
· Currently Director of the Valuation and Advisory Services team for Colliers International based in Bucharest, Romania.
· I have over 18 years experience in property valuation and consultancy
· I have provided valuation and consultancy advice to most of the major owners, investors and developers present within the Romanian market including Nepi, One United, Auchan, Nhood, Cora, Mega Image, Immofinanz, Lidl, NCH, Interex, Argo and Banesa Development.
· I work closely to many of the leading banks and financial institutions
· My experience includes providing advice on all of the main asset classes for a wide variety of purposes including secured bank lending, year-end accounts and acquisition/disposal.
The Economic Academy in Bucharest
Postuniversity graduate in Communication
MBA - Hotel Management - Glion High Education Institute
Memberships & Involvements
ADAMA Immofinanz CA Immo (Europolis) WARIMPEX Carlson Hotels Trigranit Anchor Group Iulius Group GLL GTC Nepi, One United, Lidl, Mega Image, Nepi, NCH, Apex Group, Baneasa Development, Cora, Leroy Merlin, Auchan, etc
CA Immo (Europolis) testimonial:
"We had the opportunity to work with the Valuation and Advisory Department of Colliers International between 2008 and 2010. Tha allow us to benefit from their serious, long-term approach in delivering valuation reports four our portfolio. During the period of our collaboration, we have appreciated their efforts to constantly increase quality and relevance of reports".