Director | Partner | Romania
License # 8663
The 15 years in Colliers Bucharest Office offered me the chance to work in several departments as Office, Industrial and Valuation as assistant, junior or senior consultant and have a general look over the business. Since 2004 I have been working within the Valuation Department as specialist in residential mortgage valuation, development land and, in the last few years, in commercial properties. I have also get specialized in accommodation and leisure assets, as hotels, restaurants and spa centers. Today, as associate director I also coordonate the internal team in different projects as training, portfolio valuations or new business lines.
· Currently an Associate Director of the Valuation and Advisory Services team for Colliers International based in Bucharest, Romania.
· I have over eleven years experience in property valuation and consultancy
· I have provided valuation and consultancy advice to most of the major owners, investors and developers present within the Romanian market including Immofinanz, Lidl, NCH, Interex, Argo and Banesa Development.
· I work closely to many of the leading banks and financial institutions and I have provided valuation advice to ING, HVB Bank, ABN Amro and Raiffeisen Bank to name but a few.
· My experience includes providing advice on all of the main asset classes for a wide variety of purposes including secured bank lending, year-end accounts and acquisition/disposal.
The Economic Academy in Bucharest
Postuniversity graduate in Communication
MBA - Hotel Management - Glion High Education Institute
Memberships & Involvements
ADAMA Immofinanz CA Immo (Europolis) WARIMPEX Carlson Hotels Trigranit Anchor Group Iulius Group GLL GTC
CA Immo (Europolis) testimonial:
"We had the opportunity to work with the Valuation and Advisory Department of Colliers International between 2008 and 2010. Tha allow us to benefit from their serious, long-term approach in delivering valuation reports four our portfolio. During the period of our collaboration, we have appreciated their efforts to constantly increase quality and relevance of reports".