LEED AP BD+C, WELL AP
ESG Chief Officer
Oana started to work in Colliers in 2006 and has currently sixteen years of gradually built experience, providing consultancy services for some of the main players of the local real estate market: AFI Europe, CA Immo, Immofinanz, Iulius, One United, Dedeman, Globalworth, Skanska or CTP .
She is skilled in building surveying and sustainability consultancy of the real estate developments, with specialization in LEED, BREEAM and WELL certifications for new developments and existing assets.
Starting with February 2022, Oana has been appointed as ESG Chief Officer for CEE and Romania, managing and driving all ESG - related regional activities.
Provided project monitoring (lender’s supervision) reports for financing banks and technical due diligence during 2008 – 2021 for 3.4 million square meters of space, of which approximately 2 million square meters in monitoring projects.
Coordinated the certification processes (LEED, BREEAM and WELL) during 2012 – 2021 for more than 100 projects (certified and in progress to be certified), approximately 3,100,000 sqm built area.
Education and Training:
- February - April 2022 - Said Business School, University of Oxford - Leading Sustainable Corporations Programme
- June 2021 – present – Colliers EMEA Leadership Academy – Top Talent Development Program
- July 2017, City of Green Buildings Academy, Third Edition, Cluj-Napoca, participating as Lecturer with the theme: “Integrating LEED into Commercial Property Management”
- May 2011, Bridging the Gap Training with Gerald Clerx - Professional Assessment Skills, Strategic Presentation Skills and Win/win Negotiation Skills
- April 2011, Professional Ethics in Property and Construction Course, held by The College of Estate Management (CEM) together with RICS CEE
- 2006, University of Economic Studies Bucharest, Bachelor in Banks and Stock Exchange
- LEED Accredited Professional in Building Design and Construction (LEED AP BD+C, License Number 10797999, Issued October 2013)
- BREEAM In-Use Auditor (Certificate Number BAUD0662, Issued February 2016)
- BREEAM Assessor - International New Construction (Certificate Number BAUD0662, Issued April 2017)
- WELL Accredited Professional (WELL AP, License Number WELL-AP-0000007612, Issued April 2018)
Memberships & Involvements
LEED AP BD+C
BREEAM In Use Auditor
BREEAM Assessor - International New Construction
UniCredit, Alpha Bank, A＆D Pharma, Valad, Iulius Group, Pfizer, Raiffeisen Bank, AFI Europe, CA Immo, Immofinanz, One United, Dedeman, Globalworth, Skanska, CTP.