LEED AP, PMP
License # -
Oana joined Colliers International in 2008 and has an experience of more than 10 years in real estate, with a specialization in office leasing and then in Property Management and Green Certifications. Benefiting from a consultancy background, Oana has a professional approach towards her clients, maintaining a close connection and an open communication with them.
Oana became LEED Accredited Professional Operations and Maintenance in July 2013. She worked and coordinated the certification process under LEED EBOM for four existing shopping malls in countryside (Iulius Mall Timisoara, Iulius Mall Suceava, Iulius Mall Cluj and AFI Palace Ploiesti), and for five existing office buildings.
As of February 2016, Oana took on a supervising role over the Property Management portfolio.
In her position of Director, Oana is responsible for:
- Business development for new clients and tender management;
- Department development strategy;
- New services and business lines development;
- Team management: providing day to day operation advice, performing evaluations, recruitment for new positions;
- Setting-up the new buildings acquired in the portfolio, by assisting in the handover from the general contractor or the former managing team;
- Continuous improvement operational procedures and set-up of new ones
- Business development, winning new client, contrac negotiation and implementation
- Coordinates and supervises the property management activity within the department, focusing on ensuring the same service quality across the entire portfolio.
- Achieved LEED AP O+M and LEED Green Associate accreditations and certified under LEED EBOM several office buildings, campuses and shopping centers in Bucharest and in the country-side;
- Has successfully managed the GE portfolio in Romania and Skanska’s first office development in Romania;
- Obtained a Net Promoting Score of 10 as office leasing consultant, due to the service excellence provided in closing transactions;
MA, Financial Analysis and Valuation - Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest
BA, International Business and Economics - Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest
Memberships & Involvements
US Green Building Council
In November 2011 Oana started managing GE Capital Real Estate’s portfolio in Romania – Olympian Brasov and Olympian Timisoara with a total of 45,200 sqm.
In 2012 she organized a public pitch for subcontractors’ selection for a mixed-use project in Bucharest – WTC Complex.
Starting with 2013, she took over the account management for ING’s EDY Portfolio supervising the handover process, procedures set-up and selection of the subcontractors.
Starting with July 2014, she began the management of the first office development delivered by Skanska in Romania. The good results of the team were rewarded in 2015 by taking over the second and the third building, thus the management of the entire complex.
Starting with 2016, she was in the sales team winning new projects from Vastint, Forte Partners, Smartown, Piraeus Bank, Hili Properties, Werk
Deputy Head | Construction Services
Sept 2021 – Present
Director | Property Management
Jul 2021 – Present
Associate Director | Operational & Technical Manager
Jan 2020 – Jul 2021
Operational & Technical Manager
May 2019 – Jan 2020
· Providing day to day operational and technical advice to the Property Managers;
· Managing major issues at the buildings and the establish the appropriate method to handle the problems;
· Support for take over new projects: tenders, analysis and implementation of services in the buildings (Technical, Cleaning, Security, Firefighters etc.);
· Maintaining administrative procedures relevant to buildings operations and preparing written reports as required by the operating procedures pertinent to management operations;
· Monitoring contracts with vendors to ensure that all contractual obligations are being met (based on KPI’s) and that the work performed is of a quality equal to the building’s standards.
Senior Property Manager
Feb 2016- May 2019
Assist in all aspects of the administrative, financial and operations of the assigned portfolio consisting of +50,000 sq m of GLA class A office projects and +30,000 sq m of GLA class B-C office projects:
- Propose and manage the annual properties budgets - more than 3,6 mil. euro annually;
- Monthly and annual reporting of the portfolio;
- Monthly review of operating budgets;
- Oversee and coordinate all operating teams and activities related to: technical, cleaning, security, firefighters, consultants;
- Organizing regular tenders including preparation of tender books, data analysis and submitting recommendations/taking implementation decisions;
- Recruitment activities;
- Creating, implementing and tracking improvement training's, processes and procedures at department level;
Senior Property Manager | Romania
- Senior Property Manager, REMS - COLLIERS International Romania, since Nov 2015
- Tenants and suppliers management (operational and commercial);
- market and local competition analysis for industrial and logistics properties
- Senior Asset Manager, Distressed Asset Management Division, Volksbank Romania; Nov 2013 – Oct 2015
- Supplier management for specific distressed assets related activities – takeover, administration, maintenance and support for sale
Senior Property Manager
I joined Colliers in august 2017 with an experience of more than 7 years in real estate, specialization in property and facility management.
As Senior Property Manager, I am responsible to ensure the property mangement runs smoothly and profits are maximized
Prior to Colliers, together with my team, I was responsible for managing Novo Park, one of the largest office business parks in Bucharest, with 75,000 sqm rented, in 7 different buildings. I supervised all common areas, with direct reports from departments of cleaning, security, technical, landscaping, reception.
Property Manager | Romania
- MAINTENANCE ENGINEER Dec.2014 – Ian. 2016; MT&T Property Management
· Cubic Center (Sreet Pipera-Tunari, No. 1B, Voluntari, County-Ilfov) - Rent area: 27000 m2;
· Construdava Office Building (Street Pipera-Tunari, No.4C, Voluntari, County- Ilfov) - Rent area: 9200 m2;
· Lamda Med (Street Bucuresti-Ploiesti, No. 7C, Buchares 1) -Rent area: 4700 m2;
2. JUNIOR MAINTENANCE ENGINEER Oct.2013 –Dec. 2014; MT&T Property Management
· City Gate Tower(Piata Presei Libere, No. 3-5, Buchares 1) - Rent area: 47700 m2;
3.MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN Oct.2011 – Oct.2013; MT&T Property Management
· Iris Titan SHOPPING CENTER
· Phoenix Tower Bucharest
Senior Property Manager
• Currently working as Property Manager in the Real Estate Management Services Department as Property Manager for 3 office buildings in Bucharest with a total GLA of 43 000 sqm;
• In 2017-2018, coordinated the technical, facility management and maintenance services provided for several office buildings in Bucharest with a total GLA of more than 100 000 sqm;
• In 2015-2017, coordinated as Project Manager the technical and facility management processes for several residential projects, event halls and office buildings in Bucharest with a total of over 200 000 sqm GLA.
• In 2013-2015, in my role of Facility Manager for several A class office buildings with more than 40 000 sqm GLA, I succeeded to decrease utilities costs, to supervise the provision of major property improvements as well as surveying several fit-out projects for different tenants.
Prior to joining Colliers International Romania as Ilinca Paun's assistant, I worked as an Administrative Officer in a facility management company, acting as a liason between tenants and site manager, as well as keeping track of contracts and bills. Also, I was a Sales Operations Executive within a business information company, drafting budget reports and contracts.
Senior Technical Supervisor | Property Manager
Ciprian has 11 years of experience in Facility and Property Management. He joined Colliers in 2017 in the role of Technical Supervisor and has brought significant technical value to Hermes Business Campus as well as our portfolio. Prior to joining Colliers, Ciprian provided support in the process of technical maintenance and service for several shopping centers throughout the country and several building offices in Bucharest.
Ciprian was promoted in 2020 to Senior Technical Supervisor.
Financial Team Coordinator | Romania
Currently I am working as Financial Specialist for Colliers International REMS Team in Bucharest.
Senior Sustainability Consultant
Roxana joined the Colliers Real Estate Management Services department in 2017 and starting with late 2018 she transitioned to the Green and Healthy Buildings Certifications Division.
Roxana became a LEED Accredited Professional for Interior Design and Construction in 2020, a LEED Accredited Professional for Operations and Maintenace and a BREEAM In-Use Assessor in 2021.
Currently, Roxana is coordinating and working on green certification mandates for clients such as Immofinaz, CA Immo, AFI Europe.