Senior Associate | Workplace Advisory
Area of expertise:
- Workplace Solutions and Concepts
- Change Management Execution
- Processes Optimization
- Project Monitoring and Organization
Mirona Gherman joined Colliers International in 2015, as an Analyst in the Office Agency. In this role, she developed project-monitoring tools, handled both internal and external communication, prepared innovative presentations and kept an accurate and updated market analysis process.
Starting from 2016 Mirona Gherman is charge of implementing the Workplace Solutions and Change Management Services of Colliers International Romania. Her main activities involve helping organizations rethink the way they work and develop new work and office concepts that impact on organizational goals, productivity, engagement and health of employees. This is achieved by balancing the corporate long-term goals and requirements and adjusting them to the specific local demands.
Among her main achievements are:
- Succesful coordination of at least eight organizational transformation processes.
- The development of an application for monitoring and optimizing the work flow of the management of new projects and initiatives within the Bank.
- Overview and coordination of the entire Territorial Units closure process.
- Insight into risk analysis, exotic derivatives, wide array of commodities and blotter/secondary trades on structured notes.
- Prepare and manage personnel files and all related documents such as labor health services, work safety, annual performance reviews, professional development needs.
BSc in Business International Economics and Management, Universitá Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Milan, Italy
MSc in International Management, Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Milan, Italy.
The MSc in International Management from which Mirona Gherman graduated, gave her both the chance to acquire a strong basis of theoretical knowledge and the opportunity to use it extensively by applying it to a wide gamut of case studies and group works.