Full understanding of the needs and technological opportunities of investments
The global market value of PropTech (Property Technologies) is in excess of USD 20 billion. The pace of its development is dizzying, and the number of solutions available for offices, shopping centres and warehouses is becoming overwhelming. Technology is changing almost every area of our lives. Therefore, it is high time that it supports and expands opportunities in real estate. Colliers helps tenants and building owners plot a course through the maze of applications, sensors and systems. By cooperating with us, you will better understand the needs and technological opportunities of your investment. You will implement proven and reliable systems that will not only improve the quality of users’ experience, but also provide measurable data for making decisions. Our priority is to support clients in implementing solutions for the future, that are open to integration and that build high user involvement.
We provide full and wide-ranging support:
- Technology audits (of planned or existing real estate)
- Co-creation – workshops using service design methodology that help design target solutions
- Creating individual concepts for SMART real estate
- Technology scouting - searching for solutions in terms of customer needs
- Implementation project management – testing, system integration support, commissioning
- Creating educational and promotional campaigns
- Change management
- Verification of implementations, support in improving existing systems
- Implementation of Office App platform for a complex office management (integrated tenant experience platform, incl. desk & room booking systems, mobile access, smart parking and more!)
New Technology Solutions
Maciej is an innovation and startup investments professional with over 10-years of experience in venture capital, business development and advisory across a diversified project portfolio. During his recent work Maciej’s core sector of interest was PropTech and ConsTech. He has actively searched for innovative technologies addressing the challenges of the real estate sector across European and Israeli startup ecosystems. He has established partnerships between selected startups and real estate clients and partners, which led to the successful implementation of new technologies into business environment. As a venture capital investor, Maciej has been sourcing technology startups and executing investment deals. Moreover, he has been an active member of the CEE tech scene and startup ecosystem, a mentor in global and regional acceleration programmes, and member of the jury in numerous startup contests.