Full understanding of the needs and technological opportunities of investments
The global market value of PropTech (Property Technologies) is in excess of USD 20 billion. The pace of its development is dizzying, and the number of solutions available for offices, shopping centres and warehouses is becoming overwhelming. Technology is changing almost every area of our lives. Therefore, it is high time that it supports and expands opportunities in real estate. Colliers helps tenants and building owners plot a course through the maze of applications, sensors and systems. By cooperating with us, you will better understand the needs and technological opportunities of your investment. You will implement proven and reliable systems that will not only improve the quality of users’ experience, but also provide measurable data for making decisions. Our priority is to support clients in implementing solutions for the future, that are open to integration and that build high user involvement.
We provide full and wide-ranging support:
- Technology audits (of planned or existing real estate)
- Co-creation – workshops using service design methodology that help design target solutions
- Creating individual concepts for SMART real estate
- Technology scouting - searching for solutions in terms of customer needs
- Implementation project management – testing, system integration support, commissioning
- Creating educational and promotional campaigns
- Change management
- Verification of implementations, support in improving existing systems
- Implementation of Whirla Smart Workplace app for a complex office management (integrated tenant experience platform, incl. desk & room booking systems, mobile access, smart parking and more!)
Send us a message!
Director | Technology Solutions
Real Estate Innovation Expert, bringing creative energy and technology knowledge to all processes and colaborations. Experienced in implementing cutting edge technological solutions in the office market and in leading system integrations for centralized smart building platforms. Very active in global PropTech community.
Accredited Professional for SmartScore, WiredScore occupied and in-development.
In her role, she supports Landlords in defining Smart Building Strategy, manages implementation and integration of smart solutions in buildings, and educates final users to build proper enagagement. Renata is on a mission to digitalize Real Estate. Therefore, she works closely with start-ups and big tech companies to develop technological solutions in line with real needs of building users, leaders and owners.