Shaping a better tomorrow
Environment, Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance. In those areas, we will help you improve your properties and investments. So that together we can shape a more sustainable world.
Our expertise in ESG and sustainability for real estate and the built environment enables us to passionately help our clients attain their sustainability objectives. With the increasing number of regulations, unstable energy markets as well as pressure and demands from stakeholders, our knowledge and experience can help clients manage risks, seize opportunities and realize the potential of real estate, providing the confidence to drive real change and establish a competitive edge.
How do you benefit?
Compliance with Upcoming Regulations
More Efficient Work Environment
Improved Company’s Reputation
Strategic ESG Advisory
Our specialized consultants provide advice on every sustainable aspect of commercial real estate, regardless of whether you are an investor, developer, or tenant. We support the development and implementation of ESG strategies locally to elevate your properties, future investment, and construction projects. And how we do it?
In order to provide comprehensive solutions across the entire property life-cycle, we work closely with our in-house specialists in smart building technology, carbon footprint, wellbeing and sustainability. This knowledge is underpinned by our devoted research department, which remains up to date with the dynamically changing real estate market to assure that our clients are always aware of the latest developments.
We are well positioned with offices in Poland, CEE Region and around the world to assist our clients in navigating sustainability regulations, demands and priorities. As a result, we are able to provide added value to key stakeholders.
Green Tech Tools
Our team of analysts develops big data and cloud computing tools on an ongoing basis that enable us to build sustainable value by relying on hard data. One of our tools is the carbon footprint calculator, to measure and forecast CO2 of a single company or/and properties. Close collaboration between the ESG team and other teams allows us to offer a comprehensive range of sustainable services.
Contact one of our experts for more information.
Optimizing your portfolio in terms of ESG
As a way to maximize long-term investment results while minimizing negative environmental influence, integrating ESG into daily operations is the most efficient approach.
For this reason, we enable you to effectively safeguard your investment portfolio from an uncertain future though our tailor-made approach. We consider the demands of your stakeholders and regulators to empower you with more certainty that you can deploy your capital in a manner that contributes positively to society and guides us in the direction of a more sustainable future.
From the largest investment funds to the smallest individual investors, we work with investors of all sizes.
Our services include:
- ESG Due Diligence of properties
- Analysis of strategies to maximize the potential of a property during planned renovations and decarbonization paths, taking into account environmental, wellbeing and smart technology aspects
- Analysis of ESG factors at the level of assets, investment portfolios and individual companies
- Development of a framework for sustainable growth and responsible investment strategies
- Establishment and tracking of SDGS targets within investments
- Support with non-financial reporting, including GRI, GRESB and CSRD
Contact us for more information on how we can help.
Green Buildings & Certification
In addition to creating the value for your assets, sustainable real estate also provides a unique experience for users, ensuring a bond with people and the environment.
Our ESG team can support clients in navigating the realm of sustainable real estate through solutions that are customized for specific property projects, from the initial concept phases to the operational stage.
Our team has been implementing green certification projects since 2012. We assist in obtaining certification for green buildings and their interiors, such as BREEAM or LEED during the project execution, healthy building certifications, such as WELL, during the operational stage. This will improve the environmental performance of buildings and the market competitiveness of properties.
What services do we provide?
- Assessment and implementation of renewable energy sources
- Certification of buildings and fit-out projects that include BREEAM, LEED, FitWEL, WELL and WELL HSR
- Stakeholders engagement programmes
- Building certification for technology – we are the first in Europe to have Wiredscore and Smartscore certification experts
Get in touch with us for more information on how we can help.
Healthy & Green Business Environments
Through our complex consulting services, we aim to create healthy and green work environments in which employees flourish, enjoy a sense of fulfilment, and can ensure that they experience higher levels of engagement and fit positively into your organization's ESG strategies and targets.
The expertise of our multidisciplinary teams enables us to offer comprehensive property life-cycle solutions. These range from finding the ideal property that satisfies your sustainability standards, designing environmental and health guidelines for emerging and existing offices, assessing how the building is performing and reviewing operating costs, to safeguarding the organization against upcoming trends and new regulations.
Among other things, our services include:
- Search for properties with green and well-being certifications, and certification of the offices themselves (LEED, BREEAM, WELL, FITWEL certifications for leased space)
- Support in the search for new locations and office design or redesign in terms of the environmental impact, as well as the health and comfort of users
- Assessment and analysis of the standard and the operation of offices in terms of environmental and social aspects including recommendations
- Negotiation of Green Lease provisions in all prospective leases
- Planning and implementation of sustainable interiors and commercial spaces
- Carbon footprint calculation and support in environmental reporting - verification of available data and recommendations for installations, standard and systems in the leased space
Contact us for more information on how we can help.
Colliers’ Approach to ESG:
Elevate the Built Environment
News & knowledge
News & knowledge
Report “Your Impact Has an Impact” 2022
Read our educational and research piece on the current state of implementation of ESG initiatives in companies operating in Poland. The study shows that more than half of the surveyed organizations declared that they do not have a developed ESG strategy. In addition to analyzing the overall level of understanding of ESG aspects by organizations, we also illustrated the status of the implementation of sustainability measures, with a particular focus on those in the commercial real estate area.
Receive the latest articles and reports on sustainability and ESG topics
Contact one of our experts and find out how our sustainability team can help you.
Director | Leader ESG
I joined Colliers Green building certification department in 2013. For 5 years, prior joining Colliers I was overviewing all operations and coordinating local administrators for projects across Poland – first as an Operation Manager and later as a Proxy and Member of the Board of Property Management company. I am accredite LEED, WELL, FitWel and BREEAM specialist and work with new design and existing projects.