Senior Partner, Director | Building Consultancy Services
The internal work environment - air quality, temperature, humidity, lighting and acoustics - can cost business dearly if not properly understood and optimized. Besides the disruption and cost of increased staff rotation resulting from occupier discomfort, scientific analysis presents a myriad of other issues impacting on health and productivity when the internal work environment is not properly managed
Project support, delivery and management throughout its entire lifecycle
We combine the expertise and skills of project managers, architects, sustainability specialists and engineers (with geodetic, electrical, mechanical and fire safety specializations) with backgrounds in the design, construction and investment sectors, to offer building consultancy support to occupiers, owners, purchasers and financing institutions.
Based on an analysis of your current position, your business goals and vision for the future, as well as financial capabilities and investment expectations, we can help you throughout the lifecycle of the investment.
Depending on your requirements, our support may be comprehensive or limited to specific areas.
Our core offer includes:
- Project management
- Cost management (estimates, budgeting, optimization, control)
- Fit out management
- Project monitoring for tenants, landlords, funders, private investors or end-purchaser
- Technical due diligence for purchaser or for vendor with transaction and post-transaction technical support
- Technical supervision, quality and progress control of construction works
- Sourcing of professional contractors and/or designer
- Independent technical advisory
- Replacement cost estimates
- Feasibility studies
- Obtaining investment conditions and construction permits
Senior Partner I Director | MRICS
Chartered Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor
10 years Quantity Surveying experience in the UK
20 years experience of project and development management in Central, Eastern and Southern Europe, based in Poland
Principally focused on office and retail sectors, however has also experience in hotel, residential, industrial, aviation, prisons , hospitals and educational facilities.
Prime focus on BPO and Shared Service centres.
Zobacz moje wpisy na blogu www.najem.ca | Read my posts on the www.najem.ca blog: http://najem.ca/autor/jonathan-cohen