Looking beyond the return to the office
There are dramatic socioeconomic, technological and business forces emerging which will impact the Future of Work – and which define an upcoming Work Revolution. The scale of these shifts requires an inter-connected approach to organizational problem solving.
We have identified seven significant Future of Work challenges and have provided recommendations for how real estate, workplace and facilities can play a role in solving them.
Seven significant challenges:
- Empowering women to remain in the workforce
- Creating more diverse equitable and inclusive cultures
- Health & well being in the workplace
- Enrich company culture in distributed work models
- Bettering work experience with employee centered design
- Commitment to sustainability
- Evolving for AI and automation
Learn more in the Work Revolution report.