LEED Green Associate, M.Eng
Paweł Joined Colliers International in 2018. He occupies the position of Senior Associate in Project Management Department.
For the last 7 years, he has carried out construction projects for developers in the field of commercial construction - office buildings. He also has experience in industrial, residential and public utilities projects.
Paweł is responsible for project implementation in accordance with an agreed budget and program of works. He works directly with clients, engineers and designers.
- Project management / project monitoring / technical support for: Shell Enery, Ocado, Delphi Technologies (office and lab), Aptiv (office and lab), Grupa Pracuj, Ailleron, Danish Crown, Electrolux, Lease Plan, Prisjakt
· Project management (developer representation) – construction of Astris office building in Cracow
· Project management (landlord representation) – construction of Orange Office Park complex in Cracow in the field of Fit-Out works
· Project management (landlord representation) – construction of Podium Park office building in Cracow in the field of Fit-Out works
· Project management (landlord representation) - recommercialising the main railway station in Cracow
· Participation in the project management team (developer representation) - construction of a coal mechanical processing plant for the Lubelski Węgiel Bogdanka S.A mine.
Lublin University of Technology - Civil Engineering
Unlimited building license for managing and supervising of construction works
LEED Green Associate