Property Manager | Team Leader
License # 19391
Mariusz joined the Technical Quality Manager team of Colliers International REMS in February, 2021.
He has a Property Manager's license issued by the Ministry of Infrastructure no. 19391.
Mariusz has over a decade of professional experience in Property Management and Technical Maintenance of facilities:
- from housing communities and cooperatives,
- through a State Treasury company with 20,000 buildings and 50,000 structures,
- a network of 13 multimarkets,
- production halls,
- service halls,
- all the way to class A and B office buildings.
Mariusz has a degree in the field of:
- real estate management,
- business organization and management.
Mariusz's strong point is the extensive technical knowledge resulting from education as well as practical, resulting from working with very diverse and difficult buildings like railway stations, multimarkets, etc.
Developed analytical skills, the ability to visualize and optimize processes and a very good knowledge of Excel and VBA allow him to automate repetitive daily data processing and reporting activities.
Additionally, he was the project manager for the adaptation of facilities to the needs of disabled people. Therefore, he has experience and knows many interesting solutions in this area.
His achievements mainly concern optimization related to media costs:
- from reactive power compensation,
optimal selection of ordered power of electricity,
to searching for incorrect settlements by looking for deviations in benchmarks.
In addition he is always looking for the possibility of:
adjusting the parameters of maintenance contracts
and automation of conducted activities.
2017 - postgraduate studies, Leon Koźminski Academy, Business Administration
2017 - postgraduate studies, Gdansk Foundation for Managers Education, Management Study
2010 - Property Manager Lincense no. 19391
2009 - postgraduate studies, University of Real Estate Management, Property Management
2008 - Master of Science, Military University of Technology, Geodesy and Cartography, specialization in geoinformatics
2002 - secondary school Technical College of Construction, building engineering
- "Mariusz is a highly experienced professional with excellent knowledge of the technical aspects of commercial real estate. His wide range of experience to date, proactive approach and constant striving for optimization makes him a valuable asset. With a clear conscience I recommend Mariusz as a Property Manager." - Bartlomiej Lepkowski MRICS, Director, Head of Property and Asset Management at Savills Property Management
- "During our cooperation, Mr. Mariusz proved his professional approach, high business culture and careful attention to all aspects of the operation of the building. He meets our expectations, his extensive experience and technical knowledge allow to meet every challenge. We are very satisfied with the quality of his services and recommend him as a proven and trusted Property Manager."- Katarzyna Parkot, Managing Director at M7 Real Estate Poland