Małgorzata joined the Tenant Representation Department, Office Agency, in Colliers International in 2006. She was responsible for coordination of lease transactions, supporting brokers on daily basis, organization of meetings, contacts with tenants and developers, preparation of business presentations and other formal documents such as: agreements, lease abstracts and analyses. She also maintains a database which gathers all office buildings attributes.
In 2008 she became a Manager of Office Department. Currently from 2019 she is responsible for coordinating work of the entire Office team (50 people) in Warsaw and 7 Regional Cities and cooperation with other departments at Colliers International.
Małgorzata is Colliers Knowledge Partner. In 2019 she won the price EMEA Awards - The Best Community Person 2019.
- 2007-2008 - Colliers University, Knowledge Partner
- 2009 - Colliers University - Leed Green
- 2010 - Colliers University - Bridging tha GAP Customer Service Excellence,
- 2010 - Colliers University - Bringing The GAP - Strategic Presentation Skills,
- 2014 - Market Force Training; Colliers Way Training
- 2015 - Negotiations Training, House of Skills
- 2016/2018 - Fundacja Liderek Biznesu
- 2019 EMEA Awords The Best Community Person 2019
- 2016/2020 - Smart Leader
MA degree, Warsaw University of Economics
Wyższa Szkoła Ekonomiczna w Warszawie