Dorota Wysokińska-Kuzdra spent 11 years as Senior Partner at Griffin Real Estate, where she was responsible for the Group’s management and investments, including the first mezzanine fund operating in Poland. Before joining Griffin, for over 10 years, she held director positions in the HypoVereinsbank/ UniCredit Group, and also in their subsidiaries, being responsible for real estate investment banking and real estate finance.
Dorota joined Colliers in 2018 as the Head of newly created Corporate Finance | CEE Department, which she has built from scratches. and currently she holds position of Senior Partner. Under her supervision, activity of the department covers the whole CEE region in assets of all types, providing Clients with comprehensive support in establishing investment platforms, fundraising, strategic consulting and financial modelling, corporate debt finance and all other forms of capital requirements across all asset classes.
- Creating, launching, managing as CEO and introducing to Warsaw Stock Exchange the first REIT-type of fund in Poland
- Member of the team responsible for acquiring shares in Echo Investment SA, one of the biggest transactions on the Polish real estate market, in which she was responsible for due diligence and financing the acquisition
- Advisory in the first investment transaction in the student housing sector in Poland and in CEE (acquisition of Student Depot Portfolio by Kajima, 2019)
- SGH Warsaw School of Economics
- University of Cologne
- University of Duisburg-Essen.
Memberships & Involvements
- Executive Committee Member in Urban Land Institute Europe
- Chairman of Urban Land Institute Poland