Insights and recommendations for occupiers and investors in Asia Pacific based on the previous fortnight’s market events.
In Colliers Asia Pacific’s Fortnightly Real Estate Update, we offer insights and recommendations for occupiers and investors in Asia Pacific based on the previous fortnight’s market events.
Focus points for this week:
- Investment opportunities in China's New Energy Vehicles (NEV) market
- Office and business parks in Shanghai
- The commercial and office sectors in Singapore
- Industrial and logistics property in Australia and Taiwan
- Investment opportunities in Hong Kong's office sector
- Retail property sales in Australia
- The outlook for Philippines' property sector in light of its slow economic recovery
- How the office sector performed in Q1 for China, Korea and Singapore.
For more insights on this report, reach out to our experts Andrew Haskins, Rakesh Kunhiraman, Joanne Henderson, Luke Crawford and Chris Dibble.