Working as an IT Specialist in Colliers Philippines' Real Estate Management Services was challenging during my first year. I needed to analyze and identify the infrastructure of the company's IT setup, and I was able to help with improvements using the knowledge and skills that I learned from my previous job.
In my 2 years and a half stay in Colliers Philippines, I was awarded as the Quarterback Employee 2 consecutive times in 2019 and I'm very thankful to Colliers for the recognition.
2. What inspired you to pursue a career in Information Technology?
Evolution of Technology
3. How important is Information Technology and Cyber Security in companies, and why should every employee be aware of it?
When employees are aware of cyber security, it means they understand what cyber threats are, and the potential impact a cyber-attack will have on their business and the steps required to reduce risk and prevent cyber-crime infiltrating in their online workspace.
4. Have you learned anything new about yourself, coming from the challenges of 2020? What are they?
The most important thing I've learned in 2020 is how to appreciate the little things in life and look at the brighter side.
5. If you are to meet your younger self, what advice would you give him?
- Go back to school and enroll yourself in IT courses.
- Don't drink too much in your 20s.
- Keep yourself healthy
Favorite movie or TV show: Avengers
Favorite leisure activity: Bicycling
Favorite travel destination: Zambales
Coffee or tea: Coffee
Favorite comfort food: Martys, Crispy Patata, Safari, Tomy's