Rodrigo De La Borda
Director de Oficinas
- Peruvian, 36 years old, Bachelor in Marketing, completely bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Worked in Colliers International since 2013.
- More than eleven years of experience in corporate real estate and more than six years specializing exclusively in Tenant Representation Services.
- Colliers Office Director
- Specialized in negotiations, planning and executing commercial strategies.
- Successfully managed real estate transactions for more than 100,000 sqm.
- Work with national and multinational corporations, investors, developers, etc.
- Always delivering the best solutions to our clientes in complex transactions.
- Winner of the Colliers 2017 America's Rising Star Award.
- Participated in the "Colliers Accelerated Mastery Program" specializing in Tenant Representation in Kaap Doorn, Holland (July 2016), attended by 40 Brokers of Colliers International from different countries in the world.
"Negotiation Workshop" Theory and Practice of the Harvard Negotiation Model
"Colliers Accelerated Mastery Program" Specializing in Tenant Representation in Kaap Doorn, Holland
Universidad del Pacífico, Corporate program for companies: Finance applied to non-specialists
Graduated as a bachelor in Marketing from the University San Ignacio de Loyola
- Natura & Co.
- Banco Santander
- AFP Habitat
- IWG (International Workplace Group)
- Hunt LNG Operating Company
- Hapag Lloyd
- CMA - CGM
- Dun & Bradstreet
- Ceva Logistics
- Fandango NBCU
- Estée Lauder
- Mead & Johnson
- Merck Sharp & Dohme
- SK Energy
- Johnson Law Group
- DRA Global
- IGT (International Game Techbology)
- Fiscalía de la Nación
- China Road and Bridge Corporation
- Maui & Sons
- Grupo ACP
- Sojitz Corporation of America
- IGP Media Brands
- Estudio Castro Stagnaro
- Andes Corporation
- TC Development
- Green Andes