- Shopping malls’ occupancy remains stable, and open plazas’ absorption is positive in most locations because of pent-up demand from customers.
- The downtown (Center), which includes premium retail buildings, reports the highest asking rents up to $55 per sqm. per month, followed by the westernmost shopping centers (La Chorrera).
- An upward trend regarding rents for current supply is anticipated as the economic recovery continues fueling demand and there are few new projects ongoing construction.
Download our Retail Real Estate Market Report by filling out the form to find out the overview of the second quarter of 2022 and learn more about:
- Market Highlights
- Vacancy & Absorption Rate
- Leasing Activity
- Submarket & Metropolitan Area Breakdowns