- Positive absorption continues as demand for prime buildings improves and tenants look to high quality spaces.
- The Banking Area reported the strongest demand, followed by the San Francisco submarket, and the East prevails attracting tenants primarily from regional headquarters.
- Panama Pacifico and the East reported the highest average asking rents at $16.11 per sqm. per month.
- Despite the high supply of existing projects, rents are beginning to slowly increase toward the end of the year.
Download our Office Real Estate Market Report by filling out the form to get an overview of the third quarter of 2022 and learn more about:
- Market Environment
- Inventory and Availability
- Rental and absorption activity
- Data by Submarkets in the Metropolitan Area