Panama City, Panama | 2Q 2022
- Occupancies have improved during the year, for a very low availability of ready-to-ocupy facilities.
- The pace of construction is slow, and 133,000 sqm deliveries are still in the pipeline for early 2023.
- Rents and sales prices remain stable.
- There are availability of sites for development of built-to-suit facilities, specially at free trade or special zones with tax benefits.
Download our Office Real Estate Market Report by filling out the form to get an overview of the second quarter of 2022 and learn more about:
- Market Environment
- Inventory and Availability
- Rental and absorption activity
- Data by Submarkets