Human Resources Manager
Queenie is the Director of Human Resources for Colliers International Panama. In this role, she is focus on a commitment to know the needs of her team, considering each one as Colliers' most valuable asset. To achieve corporate goals, she works on planning and implementing initiatives to maintain a good work environment and maintain teamwork.
She also is responsible in executing procedures as a Compliance Representative at Colliers and toward Government authorities. In addition, she closely supports administrative services and communications with all the members of the service lines of Colliers and the clients.
Queenie is always focused in increase our productivity and brings effectiveness to the company.
Prior to joining Colliers International Panama in 2015, Queenie accomplished experience in various roles in public and private companies. She began working in Colliers as a receptionist, later as an administrative assistant and now has the opportunity to manage the human resources area.
Queenie holds a Master in Bussiness Administration with specialization in Human Resources from Universidad del Istmo.
She has participated in different trainings, in topics focused in:
- Inclusive Leadership: The Power of Workplace Diversity - University of Colorado
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills at Work – University of Leeds and Institute of Coding
- Prevención de Lavado de Activos – Asociación de Corredores de Bienes Raíces ACOBIR y Ministerio de Economía y Finanzas MEF
- Técnicas Avanzadas de Negociación – Escuela Internacional de Negocios CESTE
- Calidad de Servicio y Atención al Cliente – Universidad de Panamá y Centennial College.
She also holds a degree in Respiratory Therapy.
Queenie is interested in keeps acquiring new knowledge every day.