Carla, Project Manager Sr, is part of the team of experts in Strategic Project Services at Colliers.
She is an architecture professional with 20 years of experience in the sector managing and overseeing projects. She has extensive experience leading and integrating multi-disciplinary corporate teams to ensure each project is completed in a timely manner, aligned with quality, time and cost objectives.
Carla Castillo is an expert in Workplace Advisory, leading diagnostic processes and aligning offices’ objectives and purpose with cultural insights, trends in occupancy models and management of solutions for workspaces (Workplace Mix).
Carla is a specialist in change management with a certification as Prosci® Certified Change Practitioner.
- Leads 3 new bank branches projects in Panama 2022 (1,200 m²)
- Leads the Insured Guarantee Service Center project in Panama 2022 (375 m²)
- Led another successful bank branch project in Panama in 2021 (376 m²)
- Led successful banking project in Panama in 2021 (2,400 m²)
- She was part of the team that led a successful 7-level commercial plaza project in Panama 2019-2021 (7,450 m²)
- Successfully led the construction of the headquarters in Panama of an important pharmaceutical company 2018 (2,700.00 m²)
- Prosci® Certified Change Practitioner 2021
- MBA-Strategic management. Interamerican University of Panama. 2008.
- Postgraduate in high management. Interamerican University of Panama. 2007.
- Degree in architecture. University of Panama. 2001.
- Bachelor of Science. Urraca Institute. Santiago de Veraguas, Panama. 1996
Memberships & Involvements
- Active participation in Workplace Advisory LATAM study group
Thank you…I Will transmit the same message I have to our collaborators: I am happy and satisfied. Im proud for the decision made years ago to undergo this project. You (colliers) have been a fundamental part for BANISI to start a new phase…Each of your companies has a first class team. Be proud of the work you have done.
National Director | Panama | Stratregic Project Services
Mathias is the national director of the Strategic Project Service line in Panama since 2015. He is an Engineer and Real Estate professional specialized in project management & consultancy services, with extensive experience in managing and coordinating complex projects in all areas of commercial real estate.
Mathias is responsible for supervising SPS different services including technical consultancies, workplace advisory, project management and strategic design & build. Mathias and the SPS team have delivered these services for local and multinational corporations, professionals, investors and/or local and international developers.
Carlos is a Project Manager Sr of the Strategic Project Service (SPS) team in Panama, since 2018. He is an Architect specialized in project management and commercial real estate with more than 5 years of experience in managing and coordinating different scale of projects.
Carlos is responsible of different services in the SPS team including project management, design & build, workplace advisory for local and multinational corporations, occupants and owners of office buildings, commercial buildings, industrial buildings and logistics.