- For lease
An eye-catching building with energy label A, in 2021 BREEAM and WELL certified, smart and safe. World Port Center with a height of 124 meters, offers panoramic views in a sustainable and secure environment and many facilities that you as an office user wishes for the future. The entrance is completely adapted with a self check-in counter, a hospitality host, and coffee corner and various work and informal meeting places. As a tenant in the building, you gain access to the building via facial recognition and you can take the stairs to the 1st floor where the company restaurant with meeting facilities is inviting for lunch or a cup of tea coffee. In good weather you can use the newly furnished roof garden with a view of the Nieuwe Maas.
The office floors will be delivered to a high standard, whereby the existing installation package can be taken over. Almost every place on the floors offers a fantastic view of the city and the surrounding area.
Do you want to relax after work? Cross over the pedestrian bridge across the water to Katendrecht where many catering establishments can be found and there is sure to find something that suits your taste. On the Cup van Zuid itself has a wide variety of hotels, restaurants, museums and find theatres. The building is optimally accessible via the public transport, by car or by bike. Showers give the opportunity to freshen up and the smart parking system allows flexible parking occupancy.
- 4th floor: 1,433.6 sq.m lfa available per May 2023
- 29th floor: 151 sq.m. lfa available per August 2023
- 30th floor: 233 sq.m. lfa directly available
- Parking spaces: 500 covered including 60 E parking spaces
- Parking ratio: 1:70 sq.m lfa
- Office space 4th floor: € 220.- per sq.m per year
- Office space 29th floor: € 250.- per sq.m per year
- Office space 30th floor: € 300.- per sq.m per year
- Parking: € 2.500.- per parking space per year
An advance payment of € 69.- per sq.m per year.
** in reaction to rising energy prices, the advance payment can be adjusted.
STATE OF DELIVERY
- Completely renovated entrance on the ground floor;
- Cooling via watr of the Maas River;
- Screen-friendly energy-efficient lighting fixtures;
- Sprinkler installation;
- Wall cable ducts for data, telephone and electricity cabling;
- Separate lift groups for the high and low rise of the building;
- Pantry connection per office floor;
- Toilet groups per floor (including MIVA toilet).
STATE OF DELIVERY FLOOR 4 & 30th floor
- The current installation package can be taken over against conditions to be
STATE OF DELIVERY - FACILITIES
- The WPC building has four showers;
- Bicycle parking including charging points for your electric bicycle;
- Semi-public parking garage including a number of secure parking spaces by means of 24/7 camera surveillance and 60 E-parking spaces;
- Three large meeting rooms (including catering options);
- World Port Center café including lounge;
- Fully equipped company restaurant;
- Reception desk including hostess;
- State of the art access control system (based on facial recognition);
- Self-service check-in counter;
- Building manager.
The office building has an energy label A.
Recently a BREEAM Excellent and a WELL Gold certifcation have been applied for.
In addition to the standard lease agreement, the landlord and the tenant will also sign a blue lease agreement. In a blue lease agreement the landlord and the tenant agree that both parties desire to promote the health and welfare of people who use the leased premises.
For traffic coming from the north side of the river Maas, the office building is easily accessible via the Erasmusbrug. The office building is also easily accessible for traffic coming from the south side via the A16 motorway and the Laan op Zuid.
By public transport
The office building is also easily accessible by public transport. Wilhelminaplein bus and metro station are within walking distance of the building. From here you can reach Rotterdam Central Station and the center of Rotterdam within a few minutes via the underground metro. All major cities in the Netherlands and Europe can be reached from Rotterdam Central Station.