- For lease
In a fantastic location in the Waalhaven, the contemporary office complex Dockworks is located. The building is located on the Waalhaven O Z 83 in the middle of the maritime business center of Rotterdam The design for Dockworks was inspired by the impressive container ships that moor in the Waalhaven Furthermore, the buildings offer a magnificent view over the port of Rotterdam and the related maritime activities Dockworks consists of four independent buildings that are connected by a walking zone of wooden decking The maritime feeling is reinforced by the presence of various details such as a bridge, an upperdeck (roof terrace) and by the use of materials Translated with.
- 2nd floor: 172 sq.m lfa available per 1 June
- 6th floor: 892,9 sq.m lfa available in consultation
The available space on the first floor falls under the 'business units'. On the first and second floors of Dockworks 1, the choice was made to divide and rent in different units. The units are accessible via a common corridor area.
- Parking facilities on site.
- Parking standard 1:45 sqm. l.f.a.
- Office space: € 160,- per sqm. per year.
- Parking: € 1,000 per place per year.
An advance payment of € 45,- per sqm. l.f.a per year.
- Facades made of aluminum and glass fleece facade on the water side;
- Extremely efficient grid dimensions (5.40 1.80 7.20);
- A representative communal entrance of approximately 75 sqm. on the first floor fitted with impact resistant glass;
- Disabled toilet on the 1st floor;
- Modern air conditioning system with VAV induction system;
- System ceilings with a minimum clear height of 2.70 metres, provided with a fire grid for the benefit of partition walls as required with a grid of 1.80 metres;
- Clear double glazing with high insulation value;
- Window to be opened per 3.60 meters;
- Wall and cable ducts with a grid dimension of 1.80 meters, a double wall socket and a double box for telephone and data cabling;
- Intercom connection with building floor;
- Communal container waste space;
- Communal bicycle storage.
The office building has energy label B.
The office building is easily accessible by car via the A 15 motorway (Europoort Nijmegen) The office building and the center of Rotterdam are also easily accessible from the north via the A 20 (Gouda Hoek van Holland) and the Maas tunnel.
The Waalhaven O Z is easily accessible by public transport. Metro, streetcar and bus stops are within walking distance. The Maashaven and Rijnhaven metro stations have a direct connection to Rotterdam Central Station in the north and a
direct connection to Hoogvliet and Spijkenisse in the south. In addition, the Rotterdam Electric Tram (RET) deploys extra buses during rush hours.