- For lease
The property concerns a solitary building, located at an excellent location on business park “Kraaiven” in Tilburg. The warehouse is split into two units and has a large office space at the front, spread over two floors.
The property has a spacious outdoor area for loading / unloading and parking, and there is a possibility to build 2 loading docks. The building is constructed of steel, isolated steel facade and roof cladding, brick lower wall and concrete floors.
The office spaces will be completely renovated, on behalf of the landlord, and the outside is provided with a new representative appearance. The site is fenced and the access of the site is closed by a sliding gate.
Business Park “Kraaiven” is located in the northwest part of Tilburg and is characterised by a great diversity of companies in terms of activities, and by an excellent accessibility.
Nearby this location are a number of large and/or well-known companies established such as Ad van Geloven Snacks, Dobologic, Fabory, Destil, Bosch and IFF. In addition, a large number of companies are active on the business park in small and medium-sized businesses.
The total building is approximately 5,274 square meters
- Approximately 4,139 square meters business sace, of which approximately 156 square meters on the first floor
- Approximately 1,135 square meters office space divided over two levels
There are enough parking places available on own plot
- Industrial space: € 45.- per sqm per year, excl. VAT
- Office space: € 100.- per sqm per year, excl. VAT
Own meters for the delivery of gas, water and electra
The building has an energy rating of E
Level of delivery
The industrial space is among others provided with:
- Four overhead doors
- Gas fired heaters
- Monolithic finished concrete floor
- Free height approximately 4.5 m¹
- 1,000 kg/square meter floor load
- Fluorescent lighting fixtures
The office space is among others provided with:
- Central heating system connected to heating radiators
- Air/cooling system installation
- Ceiling with LED lighting fixtures
- Sufficient electricity connections
- Cable trays for the purpose of data cabling
- Plastered and coloured walls
- Men’s/women’s groups separated toilet
- Equalized floor
The business area has via the Northern Tangent, a direct connection to the motorway A261 Tilburg-Waalwijk (A59 direction), the motorway A58 (Vlissingen – Breda – Eindhoven) and N65 (Tilburg – ‘s-Hertogenbosch).
By public transport
By public transport is a frequent bus service from Tilburg central station to the business park. The nearest bus stop is located a 5-minute walk away.