- For lease
This representative office building of approximately 81 metres high is located on the Rivium business park and at the beginning of the Van Brienenoord bridge in Capelle aan den IJssel. The tower is named after the biggest tenant of the building, Schouten Zekerheid. The building is characterised by the narrowing and the glass panoramic lift on the outside of the building. This lift provides a view of one of the busiest traffic routes in the Netherlands, the river Maas and the centre of Rotterdam. Furthermore, the building has an underground car park, a staffed reception and meeting rooms on the ground floor can be used for free. The office floors are about 400 sqm. Finally, the office building is easily accessible by car and public transport.
- 1st floor: 73,9 sq.m and 216,14 sq.m immediately
- 2nd floor: 439,3 sq.m lfa available immediately
- 3rd floor: 439,3 sq.m lfa available immediately
- 4th floor: 439,3 sq.m lfa available immediately
- 6th floor: 180,7 sq.m lfa available immediately
- Office space: € 130.- per sq.m per year
- Parking: € 600.- per parking space per year (parking deck)
- Parking: € 800.- per parking space per year (parking garage)
- Parking spaces : 50 (25 covered and 25 uncovered)
- Parking ratio : 1:50 sq.m lfa
An advance payment of € 55.- per sq.m per year
STATE OF DELIVERY
- Representative entrance with a waiting room;
- Solar-control glass;
- Central heating with convectors along the facades and radiators in the indoor areas;
- 2 passenger lifts plus 1 panorama lift (A16 side);
- Cable ducts for electricity and data cabling;
- Mechanical ventilation with top cooling;
- Staffed reception with referral function;
- Optical fibre in the building;
- Completely renovated floor.
The office building has an energy label E.
Business park Rivium is easily accessible by car due to the direct connection with the A16 motorway (ringway Rotterdam). The centre of Rotterdam is also easily accessible by car via the Maasboulevard.
By public transport
The accessibility of the building by public transport is also good. An unmanned ParkShuttle runs on the business park with a direct connection to the nearby subway and bus station Kralingse Zoom. From here there is a direct connection to Rotterdam Central Station.