- For lease
The Eclipse office is located at Businesspark Rivium at a fantastic visibility location right along the A16 motorway. Due to the unique location and advertising opportunities, user recognition is guaranteed. The office building meets all the requirements of today’s user and that is why Eclipse has a contemporary image. Moreover, it has energy label A, which makes the office building extremely sustainable. A representative entrance hall with a staffed reception and modernized office floors that are suitable for new and flexible work concepts, makes the building very contemporary.
By 2030, the New Rivium will be an innovative, hip and vibrant neighbourhood with space for development where you want to work, live, create and meet. Currently, a number of buildings are being transformed, creating a multifunctional urban district in which work and living are central. The future Rivium will transform into a multifunctional urban district where you can work and live. The New Rivium will become greener, office buildings will be transformed into houses and there will be various facilities such as shops, restaurants and supermarkets. The New Rivium is the place where companies want to establish themselves and where employees feel comfortable.
For more information go to www.eclipse-offices.nl
- 1st floor: 541 sq.m lfa immediately
- 2nd floor: 541 sq.m lfa immediately
- 3rd floor: 541 sq.m lfa immediately
- 10th floor (archive): 226 sq.m lfa immediately
All floor space is lettable floor space including cover for general areas.
- Parking spaces: parking facilities on site
- Parking ratio: 1:56 sq.m lfa
- Office space: € 140.- per sq.m per year
- Parking: € 750.- per parking space per year
An advance payment of € 36.- per sq.m per year.
STATE OF DELIVERY
- Representative entrance hall equipped with a turnstile and a staffed reception;
- Lounge with terrace, lunchroom and WI-Fi hotspot;
- Two glass passenger lifts on each side of the building;
- Air conditioning with cooling;
- Windows that can be opened with external blinds on the sunny side of the building;
- Renewed toilet groups per floor;
- System ceiling with new (built-in) light fittings;
- Cable ducts with electrical cabling and space for installing data cabling;
- Heating by means of radiators/convectors;
- Connection(s) for a pantry;
- Smooth concrete floors suitable for laying floor coverings.
The office building has an energy label A.
Businesspark Rivium is easily accessible by car due to the direct connection with the A16 motorway (ringway Rotterdam). The center of Rotterdam is also easily accessible by car via the Maasboulevard or by taking the Autostrada.
By public transport
The accessibility of the building by public transport is also good. An unmanned ParkShuttle runs on the business park with a direct connection to the nearby metro and bus station Kralingse Zoom. From here there is a direct connection to Rotterdam Central Station. In addition, the water cab stops within walking distance and a water bus will stop there within one and a half years with a direct connection to Dordrecht. Even the Felix (share)scooters are available in the Rivium area.