- For lease
The healthcare centre ‘MIJN Centrum voor medische zorg’ is located at the edge of the centre of Brunssum. The modern complex consists of four floors and has, among other things, ample parking space on its own grounds, a spacious entrance hall and green areas inside and outside. The opening hours are generous: visitors are welcome daily from 7 a.m. to 9.15 p.m.
The complex is located on one of the main roads in Brunssum, which connects to the Buitenring Parkstad Limburg highway. The building’s accessibility is therefore excellent; Sittard and Heerlen, among others, are easily accessible via the aforementioned Buitenring highway. The bus stop right in front of the building, which has a direct connection to Valkenburg train station and Hoensbroek bus station, provides good accessibility by public transport.
Many care providers are already represented in ‘MIJN Centrum voor medische zorg’, including Zuyderland, GGD Zuid-Limburg, Meander, Mondriaan, Service Apotheek Bongarts and several GPs. This makes it one of the most important care clusters in the area and an attractive location for (care) providers who can broaden the offered services.
There are still a few office/practice spaces available in the health centre, ranging from 35 square meters to 430 square meters.
The building is approximately 8.395 sq. m. in total.
• Unit 2: approx. 430 sq. m.
• Unit 3: approx. 60 sq. m.
• Unit 4: approx. 79 sq. m.
• Unit 8: approx. 42 sq. m.
Unit 4 has an outdoor terrace of approximately 118.70 sq. m.
• Unit 1: approx. 36 sq. m.
• Unit 5: approx. 35 sq. m.
• Unit 6: approx. 35 sq. m.
• Unit 7: approx. 74 sq. m.
There are sufficient (free) parking places in the private, enclosed parking side.
€ 41.50 per sq. m. per year, excl. VAT.
The building has an energy rating of A.
LEVEL OF DELIVERY
The office/practice is among others provided with:
• Representative central entrance with manned reception desk
• Public WiFi in the central areas on the ground floor
• Lift systems and four stairwells
• Groups of ladies’ and men’s toilets per floor
• System ceilings with LED lighting
• Climate system with top cooling
• Double glazing
• Heating by means of radiators with thermostat valves
• Compartmented wall cable duct system for electrical, data and telephone cabling
• Up-to-date building installations in accordance with energy label A
• Fire alarm system
• Fire extinguishing facilities
• Parking area
• Surveillance and security services
• Interior and exterior landscaping
Approximately 13 minutes to the A76 and approx. 3 minutes to the N299, N276 and N247.
By public transport
Approximately11 minutes to the Central Station Heerlen.
Approximately 2 minutes’ walk to the nearest bus stop.