- For lease
The eye catching building for ' Westerstaete ' has been designed by the architectural firm Kerste Meijer. From the ground floor up to, and including, the second floor, two sepererate building parts, each with its core, are connected from the third to the seventh floor to create long, wide and efficient floors. A green concept of international allure in a first class visible location, which combines a sustainable working environment with appearance and exposure. A truly inspiring and motivating workplace. Currently, many respected companies are located in the office building, such as Davanti, KPMG and ELI Lilly. Also located at Papendorp are
renowned companies such as Bol.com, Unit4, Deloitte, Stork Technical Services, Mazars and Regus. In addition to offices, the brasserie “De Steiger ” as well as a Holiday Inn hotel are also located on Papendorp.
Approximately 405 sqm l.f.a. available divided as follow;
- Basement: 33,28 sqm l.f.a.
- Second floor: 372,26 sqm l.f.a.
5 (Five) years with a subsequent renewal period of 5 (five) years.
55 parking spaces on private terrain.
Energy label A
Office space: € 170,- per sqm per year, exclusive VAT
Parking space: € 1,250,- per parking lot per year, exclusive VAT
€47,50 per sqm per year, excluding VAT
STATE OF DELIVER
- Representative lobby/ central entrance;
- Manned reception;
- Shared company restaurant located on the ground floor, including patio doors to the terrace;
- Shared coffee corner;
- Shared conference center located on the first floor;
- Two elevators;
- Disabled toilet (located on the ground floor)
- Separate toilet groups per floor;
- Cable trays for data and electricity;
- System ceilings equipped with LED lighting with motion detector systems;
- Computer floors, equipped with floor pots for electricity and data cabling.
For turn-key units;
- Glass partition walls;
- Floor covering with PVC wood skirting boards pendant lights;
- Pantry with flow-through boiler, dishwasher, refrigerator and, open cupboard;
- Various digital presentation screencabinets;
- Train seating compartments;
- WiFi points;
- Data cabling
- Office desks and chairs (3-years-old)
*The acquisition asking prive is € 50,000,- exclusive VAT
The Papendorp office park is located near the Ouderijn traffic interchange where highways A2 and A12 converge. The 'Prince Claus Bridge' forms the connection between Papendorp and Utrecht, making the city centre easy to reach. Furthermore, Amsterdam is reachable within 30-minutes.
By Public Transport:
From Utrecht Central station, U-OV lines 24 and 29 depart from Monday to Friday to Papendorp. Line 24 departs every eight minutes during rush hour and line 29 every fifteen minutes. At off-peak times, these lines run ever half-an-hour. From cities Houten, Maarssen, Leidsche Rijn and Nieuwegein, Papendorp can be reached on weekdays with the U-OV line 48. This line runs every fifteen minutes during rush hour and every half-an-hour at off-peak times.