- For lease
The property is located at the business park Amstel III in Amsterdam Southeast ‘South’. It concerns an office building with a total lettable floor area of 7.964 sqm. divided in 6 floors. The office building has efficient floors and large windows creating an open character with lots of natural daylight. Next to the building, a parking lot is established with 315 parking spots using a parking ratio of 1:80 sqm. The building will be completely renovated and delivered in shell condition by Q1 2020. Many companies such as Powerpeers, KPN Datacenter, G&S Bouw, Ikea and McDonald’s headquarter Netherlands are established in the vicinity. Next to this, there is also a supermarket and several sport facilities in this area. Supermarket Vomar is located on a 5 minute drive from the office. Furthermore, Fit20 is established on a 2 minute walk and Fitness can be reached within 5 minutes by car. Business park Amtel III is currently being transformed to a mixed-use location, where living and working will come together. The connection with public transport will be improved and a gym, supermarket, two bars and two restaurants will be added to this area.
The lettable floor area of the building is 7.964 square meters
- Ground floor section A: approx. 464 sqm. l.f.a. office space
- Ground floor section B: approx. 593 sqm. l.f.a. office space
- 1st floor: approx. 1.629 sqm. l.f.a office space
- 2nd floor: approx. 1.900 sqm. l.f.a office space
- 6th floor: approx. 858 sqm. l.f.a office space
Parking ratio 1:80 square meters. The parking lot will be equipped with a web based intelligent parking management system. The system can divide users in management, staff and visitors. Tenants can buy more parking passes and the system counts when the rented spaces are all used. In this way, one parking space can be used by multiple users.
- Office space: € 205,- per sqm. per year to be increased with VAT and service charges
- Parking spots starting at € 1.500,- per parking spot per year to be increased with VAT
€ 40.- per square meter to be increased with VAT